If You Need Little Cheap Bits

jamiequin

if anybody needs little cheap bits e.g pads bolts ect post here and people can read and see if they have any spare to post but dont turn it into a selling topic this is for free bits not selling bits (Y) (N) i have no idea if this will work but surely some one has something some one else needs. :P come on be nice :o

hi dunno what people will say but. i need a new chain casset and mech. my casset is made up of random things. and my mech is made up of a soara and a tiargra shortcage because i am so poor. i also need a new hope disk rotor. i realy hope some one will send me some i will love you forever lol. anyways. thanks beau.

Hmm.

The idea is sound. People have little odds and ends cluttering up their rooms/toolboxes/garages, so it's cool for them to be able to help others in need, but there's some blatant For Sale/Wanted shit going on here already. If people could've just played by the rules it would've been OK, but due to certain members messing around and stretching the guidelines a little, I've got to close this.

If people really do need any odds and ends, just make a new post, I guess.

Don't forget - make friends with your local bike shop, and they might sling you the odd adjuster screw or whatever for free. Support them and they'll support you (Y)