Just Got Hit Buy A Nova,hit And Run.new Pics

trialsriderjim

bastards

the police are so shit. I think we ought to report chav related crimes to the army so they can blow their f**king heads off or something similar

haha i would pay to see that! Couple of challenger tanks barrelling it through a high street chasing a burberry hatted 13yr old! lol

haha i would pay to see that! Couple of challenger tanks barrelling it through a high street chasing a burberry hatted 13yr old! lol

Er... Chavs play chicken with trains and stuff, if the tank came chasing them theyd probably just stand there, under the impression that the tank will just crumple up around their bodies leaving them totally unharmed because they are so hard, and then gaining an extra 5 points on their chav street-cred-ometer....

He needs the registration number of the car to prove who ran him down to claim

NO

YOU

DONT

Believe me, when i was hit and run'd, my mum claimed for me via cica (a government set up compensation scheme, that awards victims of criminal injury) and noone knew the reg plate. The fact that it was a hit and run means that it is a criminal offence, because it is assumed that the driver has no insurance, otherwise he shouldnt have run. So no, you dont need the reg number of the car.