• 31 - 40
    • 41 - 50
    • 51 - 60
    • 61 - 70
    • 71 - 80
    • 81 - 90
    • 91 - 100
    • 101 +

Used to be able to do 100+ pressups fairly easy. Had to manage 60 pressups in two minutes, 80 situps in two minutes and 6 overarm chinups (slowly by command) on a wooden beam - all after running a 12 on the bleep test and a proper beasting by the PT's. One of many gym tests just to get into the Royal Marines.

Andy P

Edit: Just realised that I'm on Charlottes account.

Edited by Charlotte_P

Used to be able to do 100+ pressups fairly easy. Had to manage 60 pressups in two minutes, 80 situps in two minutes and 6 overarm chinups (slowly by command) on a wooden beam - all after running a 12 on the bleep test and a proper beasting by the PT's. One of many gym tests just to get into the Royal Marines.

Andy P

Edit: Just realised that I'm on Charlottes account.

I was thinking f**king hell that's a fair bit for a girl :angry:

dunno but i could do with doing them regularly to get some pecs rather than my rather pathetic tits.

To get real pecs you need to do weights to, the ones where you lie on your back and push the bar up, frig knows what they're called. But that builds other parts of your chest ontop of what the press ups do.

Then you to can look like this.

weis2c.jpg

:D

To get real pecs you need to do weights to, the ones where you lie on your back and push the bar up, frig knows what they're called. But that builds other parts of your chest ontop of what the press ups do.

Then you to can look like this.

weis2c.jpg

:)

Will it make you switch racial groups too? :)

When I used to be in the Air Cadets (boo, hiss) it really frustrated me that the girls were allowed to do girly pressups.

They are like pressups, but you do them on your hands and knees. I could do them without any hands they are so easy.

The funny thing was some of the girls couldnt even do them! :)

When I used to be in the Air Cadets (boo, hiss) it really frustrated me that the girls were allowed to do girly pressups.

They are like pressups, but you do them on your hands and knees. I could do them without any hands they are so easy.

The funny thing was some of the girls couldnt even do them!  :)

I thought those wre fat peoples pressups

Im doing them with my feet hooke dunder my tv cabinet with them bent as much as possible. Then arms folded over my chest in a cross shape. Then sitting up so Im as close to my legs as possible then back down.

Put your hands to touch right behind your ears, elbows pointing straight out, it's harder to do them that way.

Last time i did a minute test I got about 30 something out and situp wise I did 60 on wednesday night. :(