Sorry To Be A Pain

Da Bomb

maybe you can get lucky and get validated at the same time bmx rider  :)

p.s. Castle tomorrow?

Yes castle tomorrow night,and public pleas of validation get you/me nowhere! it's serious as toast and cheese!,call my bike a bmx one more time no matter your size or age i'll come across your house and personally slap you and your mountainbike :) so..there,sorry everyone

How dare you speak to your elders like that, and my mountainbike is a bloody Zoo Pitbull :) .

Bugger better change my pic....

And yes Castle tomorrow then, see what totty is up there.

And I`am not pleaing for you to be validated...OnzaboyMark loves me and calls me Sarah.

Edited by lego

With all due respect as hes important,onzaboymark doesnt know you then ay? :D 

:)

I don't know the majority of New Members, but there's a thread elsewhere nominating people to be validated, so I go from that. Also I just look who's posting at the time I happen to be on, and see what's what from that? I've validated countless people I don't know :)

Although with the amount of faggots using multiple accounts now, I also have to IP check all the new members to try and stop people like, say, Dan_brisa, Trials Boy et al from getting validated when they shouldn't be, although people slip through the net...

Although with the amount of faggots using multiple accounts now, I also have to IP check all the new members to try and stop people like, say, Dan_brisa et al from getting validated when they shouldn't be, although people slip through the net...

Rofl psssst he is arron trials aswell forgot the full name :)