Color, Color, Color

random

Just bought a coust frame today but it's been sprayed badly and need some cleaning and a re-spray. So ether getting it stove enamile pending cost or powdercoated.

No idea what color to have.

I have red kings F&R and headset

Carbon Fiber forks, with Highly polished alloy crown and dropouts(when they get made)

So what color do you think?

Khakia sounds good....shall see what local powdercoaters can do in plymouht on Monday and what other colors they got.

Will post pics once done

Custome frame has now been sold, it was picked up this morning by a buyer from London... nice cash sum heheh. Wicked piant job on her.

But the abve was already said in a differnt topic.

Night

If any of you read the poost it said it needs some work and has been re-sprayed already thus menaing someone might have f**ked it up already.

It has one dent thats been fileld in and i'm gonna heat it up to get it out i hope if not then smothe it all back out.

So what color??

Metalic blue could be pretty cool on the read but also a kahki green would too i think. just found out there are some lads out the abck of where u live that do spraying, motorcycle frames and cars, so good stuff, gonna hunt em down and have a word i think.

Laters kids

I do have pictures mike, but im on my works laptop and rinising next door wireless broadband so sorry i'm not able to share the pics as i don't have broadband at my house or on my desktop pc. Soz

As i siad it was a very good and talented rider ffrom London who droce down to pick it up. Cash!

Erm has happen to of corssed you fickle little braind, oh wait no it hasn't that buyer maybe asked for his name not to be given out....?

He is a user here. He's moving away he said and wanted a new frame to take with him.

There on my hd and im about to rebuild my pc now im finished tuning it to the max so till then i can't and aint gonna do sweat fa.

It's sold, i got the cash, im happy and now need to sort color for my coust to match my carbon forks