Chain Reaction Cycles

Tony Harrison

I've bought lots of things from CRC, and they've always been very quick (1/2 days) to deliver. It's a week since I ordered my spokes, and I contacted CRC who assure me (and I have no reason to disbelieve them) that they were dispatched last Tuesday. Still nothing on the doorstep, not even a red card saying 'We couldn't be bothered to bring it to your house so come and get it'.

Anyone else had problems with them?

Edited by snappel

those red cards-you can sign a form at your local sorting office so that you dont need to be in and sign for things, they can just dump it at you door-trouble is big parcels will be left outside.....not a good idea if you live in pikeyville (Y) luckily i dont :blink:

i filled 1 in and i havent had any problems yet, may be worth a try (just a bit of info for you-i know it doesnt really help with the topic)

When did you order your parts Ian? There was a bit of trouble here over the weekend, maybe the Royal Mail Van with your order was hijacked and set alight!  (Y)

Yeah I saw there was shennanigans in Co Antrim, perhaps you're right! Nah, the package would fit through the letter box, and they wouldn't leave anything on the doorstep round here. I'll just have to wait.