Front Wheel Roll

emery

Whats the way when you like ride up to a wall and lift on your front then lift up your back roll on your front then give it a big pull to land back on your back wall.

This would be helpful for me to learn, therefore improve my riding also how do you get the big pull back to work.

toby

Do you mean a rolling transfer? If so It Is basically a transfer/wheel swap but just start rolling. Roll at the wall, start small, lift the front wheel at the last second and just touch your wheel on top of the wall and then preload for about a second and just spring. This needs to be performed In one swift motion and Is a very complex move to learn for a beginner and takes ALOT of practise.

ash.

I think he means an 'up to front wheel'.

Roll towards the wall and when your about 6 foot away, do a wheeile hop and land with your back wheel still on the floor and your front wheel about 6-12 inches away from the wall, this is a good way to preload for this move. Then give a powerfull kick to pop the front wheel up and over the ledge, keep your front break locked, and bring your back up, pushing the front wheel down. To keep it up on the front wheel your going to need to lean towards the bar with your front brake still locked and then quickly transfer your weight forwards and release the front brake, wheelswaping your bike to the backwheel.

It's quite hard at first because you'll be automatically wanting to go to backwheel.