Local Benfleet Ride

lankyri

erm been talking to ash and ricky parcs (bmxers) and im trying to organise just a little ride in benfleet matt, flower, gav simpson, oggy and ian come out on this thursday riding manor tarpots and i supose appleton school should be a good ride so hopefully il see you all out on thursday speak on msn to confirm times and stuff

ric

you dont need a new axle its fine i ride mine untill it was skipping just riding along those was the sketchy days lol

and ian dont bother riding off like after 5 mins of getting there and hopefully make a phat corse at manor if we all help like me and ben did a while ago

you dont need a new axle its fine i ride mine untill it was skipping just riding along those was the sketchy days lol

and ian dont bother riding off like after 5 mins of getting there and hopefully make a phat corse at manor if we all help like me and ben did a while ago

well rick i have a king you have a hope. there is a eason im changing my axle so i dont wreck my hub any more. and i would rather not have my king slipping lal the time

For all people that dont know rick calls me simp :"> slightly embarasing but hey. i going 2 have some injections so mayB woozie and my finger looks like its been through a mincing machine but ill live with it take a break and film (when i get there) Come on more people come!!

Hey rick guy at the top?

you really need to get your mates msn adresses and speak on there, this forum is more for discussing trials parts and events that will concern mst people not local rides im afraid.

Not getting bitchy or out just noiticed youve done it a few times :-

Hey rick guy at the top?

you really need to get your mates msn adresses and speak on there, this forum is more for discussing trials parts and events that will concern mst people not local rides im afraid.

Not getting bitchy or out just noiticed youve done it a few times  :angry:

HERE HERE I AGREE

Edited by ian

yeah i have a problem with you ian your so stressy and stuff and you have changed we used to be mates now i feel like ur a bloody enemy but if thats how you wanna be fine nice knowing you mate :rolleyes:

why you think i dont like you rick your a f**king piss taker