Local Benfleet Ride

lankyri

not from me he aint gonna get a slap if he dosent wanna ride with me i aint gonna force him il ride better without him

i know you do so forget him, u allways ride better when hes not about everyone does he is like a lump of fecies on your tire dosnt really do much and just makes the day sh*t (no punn intended) with all the negative comments he says 24/7.

yeah it was soaking wet werent it but the metal rail beside it wasnt (private joke again hahaha)

if you didnt realise rick the rail werent even in the ground propally and i did get on it.

and the skip was dry on top and i aint seen you get up there and have a look at dropping it

i saw you ride the rail and if you did do it then yeah that would of been cool n that but the fact is you didnt, and ian i dont like drops and you no that and you didnt even get up that skip so you cant say shit and that skip should be really easy for you you a well good dropper (6.5ft drop to 2 wheels :- )

isnt it time for you to buy a new frame its been 2 weeks :lol: