Leeds Ride

boon racoon

Yo you northern monkeys

As i'm moving up to Leeds on Saturday and will have nothing to do apart from drinking on the Sunday - anyone wanna come out for a ride?

As i'm a newbie (ridden leeds a few times in the past but not for a while) I need to know where all the good sports are :angry:

Catch you up

Boon.x

Edited by the boon

Yo you northern monkeys

As i'm moving up to Leeds on Saturday and will have nothing to do apart from drinking on the Sunday - anyone wanna come out for a ride?

As i'm a newbie (ridden leeds a few times in the past but not for a while) I need to know where all the good sports are :)

Catch you up

Boon.x

you going uni there? i am, moving in on sat staying in henry price building.

Boon dude, when you actually start Uni then?

im working sat an then stock take sunday. ill be out sat from 6 an sunday no idea, when we have finished counting halfords stock that hasnt been nicked.

have to give me a buzz in the week as we ride most nights, lots of local places that are easy to get too...

Hudds (average) Wakefield (you like it there) keighley (prob like it there)..etc.

maybe get a freshers ride going for all you first years and newbies to leeds in the week?

us locals know the best spots and pretty much everywhere in leeds :rolleyes:

mike will probably be able to think of the best street spots but i know you'll like the swimming baths area :-:)

cool, hopefully i'll see you... though i will be on my BMX (my spare one at that, till i find out the dodgey areas / meet people to ride with  :-"  )

lol, there aint that many dodgy areas in leeds really.

Matt left his bike locked up and it got nicked which was really unlucky. so long as you dont leave your bike you should be fine.

afew of us live close to leeds an ride there alot so try to avoid it at weekend and travel further a field but with winter coming up we usually ride it alot more.

hopefully see you all sunday evening :lol:

if not, an evening ride will have to be arranged in the week.

Tim

Edited by DrEvil270183

elo all. won't be out on sunday am at home in land of the sheep and my train won't be back until late! defo up for riding rest of the week though.. boon what block are you in? i was in L block last year, you might see some bashguard marks on the walls by the main entrance.. anyway i'd keep your bike in your room/corridor but not the main landing cos i had another bike nicked from there! i wouldn't bother with the bike sheds either they look wank. theres two wardens, ones a right geezer, big fat guy called rich. the other one looks like a nazi so watch out! i'm out riding tonight probably if anyone wants to go out... txt me 07969435516

take it easy

mat

oh yeah tim you never text me back about the comp on the 25th you smeghead! sorry... are you still gonna enter?!

Edited by mafu26

elo all. won't be out on sunday am at home in land of the sheep and my train won't be back until late! defo up for riding rest of the week though.. boon what block are you in? i was in L block last year, you might see some bashguard marks on the walls by the main entrance.. anyway i'd keep your bike in your room/corridor but not the main landing cos i had another bike nicked from there! i wouldn't bother with the bike sheds either they look wank. theres two wardens, ones a right geezer, big fat guy called rich. the other one looks like a nazi so watch out! i'm out riding tonight probably if anyone wants to go out... txt me 07969435516

take it easy

mat

oh yeah tim you never text me back about the comp on the 25th you smeghead! sorry... are you still gonna enter?!

forgot about that lol, damn right we are. you me an james are entering. think kenny fancied coming along to watch/support so have to organise something as we wont all fit in me van :-

visit this site click here matt for application form..

£20 but no point joining as its almost end of season :lol: speak in week dude, Tim

us locals know the best spots and pretty much everywhere in leeds :(

mike will probably be able to think of the best street spots but i know you'll like the swimming baths area :ermm::)

i think the swimming pools is the main out and out street spot, all other good streety stuff is near trialsy stuff too :)

um...yeah have fun.

i should be up for a ride the wednesday (i think its the 27th, the last weekend in sept) and a pis up on the friday too for my birthday...

rock n roll

mike

forgot about that lol, damn right we are. you me an james are entering. think kenny fancied coming along to watch/support so have to organise something as we wont all fit in me van :(

visit this site click here matt for application form..

£20 but no point joining as its almost end of season :ermm: speak in week dude, Tim

nice one tim! looks like i'll have to get fit then. more than likely be able to see you on monday the earliest.

ta raaaaaaa