2.1 Welcome & Bug Reports

Danny

Trials-forum has just been upgraded to the latest version of the invision board software. In this upgrade the skin had to be entirely recoded which means we only have this skin for the moment. The light blue skin shall return within the next few days. As for this skin please can you post any bugs here (with pictures if possible) along with what browser and os your running.

Gallery: The gallery is currently in a very rough stage and is full of bugs. Most these will be squatted over the next few days.

Polls: There is a known issue with polls this is being fixed.

Mac/Safari Users: I am aware of several issues with Safari already and these are being worked on some please bare with me.

Danny & Tom

is this skin the equivilant of the 'high-res' one? (hope so :lol: )

also erm, top left just above 'logged in as rich_87' theres a small glitch (nevermind it seems to have gone now)

and the 3rd row of smilies is about 7 pixels too low, as-well as the whole smilie box having a horizontal scroll bar :-

Edited by RicH_87

tf5ss.jpg

Something only little.

Yey my helmet smiley is in the list. (Should have copywrited it and then i could have sold it to you, too late for that now though) :lol:

:-

Also the 'contact button' links you back to the forum.

Edited by JT!

Space between members and guidelines looks too close

Thats because each word is in a same width block and 'Guidelines' is a long word is it filling more of its box. Infact all the spaces are different sizes its just thats more noticable but it was exactley like that on the old board.

Anyone found the quick edit yet :lol:

Yeah it rocks for us people who can't spell for shit. (And whob refuse to use spell cheaker :- )

SM / MODS / ADMINS names arn't colourd.

Edited by JT!

When I click on someone's name it wont come up with the little menu to 'Find Members Posts' 'Find Members Topics' etc.

Click profile options in the top right hand corner and you will get a dropdown menu.

I can finally reply to stuff and send PMs, which is nice.

Yea you just cant attach stuff for the time being

Sorry i mean tomturds, urs is not pink either :-

Ps i like the new edit thing thats cool ..

Try holding your mouse clicked for a few seconds (under 2) on your thread title in the forum view and you may be able to change them too. But that maybe only a mod feature im unsure.

Try holding your mouse clicked for a few seconds (under 2) on your thread title in the forum view and you may be able to change them too. But that maybe only a mod feature im unsure.

Theres handy :lol:

Any ideas why it sounds like im getting redirected about 5 times when I load a page? It does load eventually.. but sounds like its bouncing around loads before eventually loading it :-