2.1 Welcome & Bug Reports

Danny

everytime i load a new page up its takes yonks, and clicks all the time...probly some weird sound effect i have, maybe not?

No, something is definetly up. I keep getting told the server is to busy, and when i don't get that error, everything takes a good 3 or 4 minutes to load up.

Don't think 2.1 is all that release worthy to be honest. :)

Are you using the RTE? If so the box is rendered html so when you right click there will be no paste option. But who needs it when theres a cut/copy/paste button the top corner of the editor or your usual shortcut keys :unsure:

Also colored usernames are back (N)

Are you using the RTE? If so the box is rendered html so when you right click there will be no paste option. But who needs it when theres a cut/copy/paste button the top corner of the editor or your usual shortcut keys :unsure:

Also colored usernames are back (N)

I'm not sure I like the RTE. I mean sure it looks nicer, but it doesn't actually do anything better than the old one. And there are issues like you say with pasting, and with inserting smileys. However I do like the ctrl + i = italic etc.

However I do like the ctrl + i = italic etc.

The old editor does that aswel i thinkl. Theres a few shortfalls with the RTE for example i just found out that the arrow keys do not move the cursor round. But thats why its not enabled by default.

Sill have problems with insterting a pic, link, or smilies. It always gos to the end even if your curser is in the middle of a paragraph. :unsure: <= like that, i wanted that so go after 'pic'.