Fluffy Bunny Movement Clothing

forum mum

Hi to everyone

With the nights drawing in and the days getting colder, I just thought it was an appropriate time to let you all know that we still have in stock:

Black hoodies

Navy Blue t-shirts (Skinny's only)

Black t-shirts

Pale Blue t-shirts (most sizes in all clothing)

Wrist bands (now £1.50 while stock lasts) this includes P&P

Stickers - Pink bunny's and purple 'DJ'

Badges - with bunny logo on it

The memorial garden is still going to happen, we have come up against a few obstacles at DJ's school but we are working through them - it's only about what materials we can use and when we can start!

Please whatever you plan to do this year whether it be going off to University, getting a job or staying on at school take care, be safe and remember DJ would say 'live in the moment'

Love Sue xxxxx

:( :) :) :D :ermm:

Edited by forum mum

There are fbm hoodies :'(

wow, how much?

The hoodies are £25.00 each plus £3.00 postage and packing

We have most sizes in stock....what size would you need?

And it is possible to pay through paypal too but you will need to add £1.00 for their charges

My account is purple_sue_1@hotmail.com

Thank you for taking the time to read my topic

Love Suexxx :P ;) :D ;)

T-shirts are £12.00 if you send a cheque or £13.00 through paypal

Edited by forum mum

I was surprised to see a few of you did not know we were still selling the DJ FBM clothing and goodies, it has been nice to have a little rush of orders. The clothing iss good quality as i'm sure past customers will confirm. If yours is worn out or you fancy the other colour, get and order a new one.

The Memorial Garden ( being paid for by profits from sales and other fund raising ) is still going to happen, it has been delayed by building work at Fitzharrys and changes being imposed on some design materials etc. It would be nice to have an official opening at the DJ Memorial Ride Abingdon on 3rd June 2006, worth marking on the calendar now.

Watch out for the FBM DJ boxer shorts, should be out for xmas. Cheers Charlie DJ's Dad

;) :) :P

Edited by DJ's Dad

hey may seem silly but is there a site to order kit through??

also whats the biggest sizes you do in t's as i like beer and pasty!!!

kenny

Hi Kenny

It is possible to purchase a t-shirt through the trials forum...if you look at the top of this section at the sticky dj t-shirts and hoodies etc their is an order form. or you can just go through paypal.

A t-shirt is £13.00 through Paypal

£12.00 if you send me a cheque

£10.00 if you collect

The largest size i have in stock is an extra large in black- any good to you?

I was surprised to see a few of you did not know we were still selling the DJ FBM clothing and goodies, it has been nice to have a little rush of orders. The clothing iss good quality as i'm sure past customers will confirm. If yours is worn out or you fancy the other colour, get and order a new one.

The Memorial Garden ( being paid for by profits from sales and other fund raising ) is still going to happen, it has been delayed by building work at Fitzharrys and changes being imposed on some design materials etc. It would be nice to have an official opening at the DJ Memorial Ride Abingdon on 3rd June 2006, worth marking on the calendar now.

Watch out for the FBM DJ boxer shorts, should be out for xmas. Cheers Charlie DJ's Dad

:) (Y) :)

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thats what i have been waiting for. i will have some of that crazy ass clothing when the last working day of the month comes. ginger james is running low on dollor you see so i cant afford it at the moment, damn crappy halfords and thier gay (literally, i mean it) manager.

i hope we are going to be getting a picture of you modeling the boxers charlie, and i mean just the boxers :angry: *SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHLAP*

this is kind of partly to do with the topic, but has any one got fbm site up and running again?..you could have it as the offical site for the DJ products and about dj's life :P

i think some one's said about it before but it really would be nice to see it working :)

(Y) :)

Charlie has bought the domain back, it is hosted too and would love to get it up and running again but he isn't sure how to do the rest. We too thought it would be a good place to sell the t-shirts, hoodies, boxers (hopefully) and other goodies but we dont have the know how to do it.

And your idea of telling about DJ's life would be wonderful as i am sure many of you have stories to be told....it doesn't matter how crazy it would just be lovely to hear (read) about them.

love Sue

xxxxx :angry: :) ;)