Bent Coust

random

If you really have made some frames but dont want to show incase someone copies it, why dont you just show a part of it that would prove it is a different frame to the others out there, but not giving away any design characteristics?

Plus, why dont you just shove the wheel in your frame and dish it so the brakes can be set up, and go ride (Y)

Pete is just shit.

His typing is shit

His lies are shit

His custom frame is shit (loop hole back to lying)

His wheel builds are shit.

Overall he his shite.

You havent made yourself a frame, or even built yourself a whel. You are living in a dream world

Arguing with someone in new members is a lost cause, i love pete for his multiple personality disorder :- . Reminds me of two guys that walk around the town near where i live, they think they are driving a bus. They take the same route that the buses do, they even cry when the kids pretend to slash their invisible tyres. People like pete are a gift to this world and i am looking forward to the electromagnetic hub (if i remember correctly) (Y)

Would post a pic knowing fully well in a week or two deng and his f**king army would of copied it...

I want to get one over on that uni student big time so by me not showing my final product or mosat of it i win

What? Unless you never ride it then eventually someone is going to see it and copy it if they really want to, and whats the point in having it if you never ride it?

Also, if its so awesome that everyone will copy it why are you riding a Coust?

Aghhh you lot a perfectic and some of you are at uni.

Let mke try and make it clear....

I SOLD THE FRAME TO SOME DUDE FROM LONDON AS HE REALLY WANTED IT AND MADE ME A VERY GOOD OFFER ON THE FRAME. I'VE ONLY SHOWED OFF BITS OF ONES I HAVE DONE AND THEN ALL THIS COPYING CAME OUT SO I STOPED.

I RIDE A COUST AS 1080 IS A NICE FEELING. WANTED TO TRY OUT A MODEN TRIALS FRAME AS TO MY PAHSLEY 26MHZ WHICH I LOVE TO BITS, FOR INPUT INTO MY 4TH FRAME THAT I'M WORKING ON WITH JUST IDEAS CURRENTLY.

SO I DON'T HAVE TO JUSTIFIE ANYHTING I DO TO YOU WHAT SO EVER

WHAT I DO IS UP TO ME

WHAT I SHOW IS AGAIN UP TO ME

YOU DON'T CONTROL OR RULE ME

YOUR PERFETIC AS THIS HAS BEEN ALL SAID ONCE before

BACK TO THE TOPIC PLEASE

Wheel has been dished over a smuch a sit can, now showing thread on the non drive spokes, still need to go over a bit. What i did notice was on one 4 bolt clmap the bolts are at the bottom and then the other side there at the top. Thus indercating frames bent or mag mounts are not on correctly.

I shall be up in Brsitol this weekend maybe weather permiting (not looking good currently) and shall pop into my old work and bend it all back in the jig.

It still works perfect and rides really nice, shame about current forks, uber heavy

Why even start this thread?? Just seems like rubbish to me. If you think your frame is bent, get a wheel from this 'shop' that you know isn't wrong and try it in the frame. If the frame is bent, just move the wheel over. We've all done that before, countless times I've had to keep adjusting the wheel because of bent stays or wrecked drop-outs. Just get on with it and stop giving us this running commentary.

Mate my wheel is spot on

Ronnies build up perfect

Chris king single speed (dish less build)

Spaim spokes

875 build under my belt i think i know what i'm doing being i done it for years and years

Also i know how to build frames and can tell.

If you had any sense you'd read the 1st post which asked if others had this problem so get you facts right. Oh and running comentary haha replying back tothe brainless coment form 99% of the young ones which aint orward thinkign on this what so ever

Again i'm repating whats already been said

got a feeling the truning stand that i 1st used is bent, only a feleing.

The stand they have at the shop has a built in dish scale, very strange. Mike's testing it now to check to see if it's off.

If you had any sense you'd have read your own posts which implied there MIGHT have been a problem with the equipment you were using. So you've never come across a stand with a built in dish scale before, and you've built 875 wheels (and were sad enough to count)?

If you know how to build frames, you would know how to test if a frame is bent. After you've finished welding you should put the frame on an alignment table and cold set it if it is out of alignment. If you don't have an alignment table then you're building gash frames.

Call 99% of the young ones brainless, but you're spelling puts a 5 year old to shame.

quote...

Arguing with someone in new members is a lost cause, i love pete for his multiple personality disorder . Reminds me of two guys that walk around the town near where i live, they think they are driving a bus. They take the same route that the buses do, they even cry when the kids pretend to slash their invisible tyres. People like pete are a gift to this world and i am looking forward to the electromagnetic hub (if i remember correctly)

....quote

thats the funniest post ive seen on here for ages - its also the second of 2 only posts that were worth reading .

cheers for the frame checking link as well mark

Aghhh you lot a perfectic and some of you are at uni.

You're f**king pathetic, yet you work at a uni?

I SOLD THE FRAME TO SOME DUDE FROM LONDON AS HE REALLY WANTED IT AND MADE ME A VERY GOOD OFFER ON THE FRAME. I'VE ONLY SHOWED OFF BITS OF ONES I HAVE DONE AND THEN ALL THIS COPYING CAME OUT SO I STOPED.

1. You didn't want anyone to copy your frame, yet you were happy to sell it on to someone who could, in effect, do what he liked with it and have other people take pictures of it if they wanted?

2. "All this copying" has been going on for f**king ages, Pete. It started off around 2002 when the Koxx Levelboss's first came to prominence, so to say "they'd copy it" is a joke. Not only does it show that you're a little full of yourself, but also - ever heard of "Intellectual Property"? If you're getting so upset that people might copy it, why not patent the idea, unless it's not actually individual enough and you've just copied other frames that are around anyway?

SO I DON'T HAVE TO JUSTIFIE ANYHTING I DO TO YOU WHAT SO EVER

WHAT I DO IS UP TO ME

WHAT I SHOW IS AGAIN UP TO ME

YOU DON'T CONTROL OR RULE ME

YOUR PERFETIC

Irony?

Wheel has been dished over a smuch a sit can, now showing thread on the non drive spokes, still need to go over a bit.

If you built the wheel "dishless" as you said up there, then the spokes would be too short if you were now dishing it anyway, wouldn't they? That's bloody obvious :S

Kudos to spacemunkee anyway :rolleyes: