ogre

Generaly 24" bikes are used for street (maunals, 180, general BMX tom foolary). It's just the way it is.

The 26" and 20" bikes can be used for both street and natural. There's always exceptions though.

Just ride what you feel more comfortable with basicly, it dosn't relly matter.

why is it nearly every post on this site ends in bitching ??? :D as far as the differences in wheel size in my veiw just ride the bike you like where you like, if you ride 20" and want to ride street then do it, if you ride 24" and want to ride natural then go ahead wheel size shouldnt affect where you have to ride.......... and im sure sum 1 will come out with 24" bikes are made for street which is fair enough but even that shouldn't stop people riding where they want to ride

i dont think that'll be much help but hey it might be (Y)

Im not sure on the whole idea of 24" being street or natural but i would like 24" bikes to become more popular. Im giving up making a 24" bike because its simply to expensive for frames etc, however if onza did bring out the zoot i would look into it and im sure it would bring more options into the world of trials making it more popular. With the length 24" is perfect for my size 5ft 8" being not too small but chuckable yet not to big and not chuckable. At the end of the day its up to you what you want and i personaly think 24" would be great.