Hi Im New

moo

the frame is ace iv had it since sept 2001 and had no probs with it :bunny:. iv snapped an onza t-bird and a onza t-mag so i saved and bought a proper frame and built it to my own spec. im 17 so know im working iv got the money to run my bike but iv got 2 fiesta's and one of them im rebuilding so tht takes up all my money lol. im hoping to start riding again and get into some comps

Hey, I'm new too! I'm Dani I ride a Koxx (don't joke, I took the stickers off for a reason!(Y)) which I got off my brothers friend when he gave up trials. I don't really look like a monkey. My friends used to call me it when I was smaller cos of my cute face (Y) and I liked to climb trees and hang around with the boys. :D

Dani x x x

Hey, I'm new too! I'm Dani I ride a Koxx (don't joke, I took the stickers off for a reason!:)) which I got off my brothers friend when he gave up trials. I don't really look like a monkey. My friends used to call me it when I was smaller cos of my cute face (Y) and I liked to climb trees and hang around with the boys. (Y)

Dani x x x

Haha nice of your mates that is.

Olla to all that are new (Y)

rickyb :D

hey dude.

Well this is wierd, I thought there wasn't any other riders in shropshire, and I come back to find loads! Im from shrewsbury area, bin riding around 6/7 years, and bin at uni in cornwall for the last three. Met Bigman in cornwall, now he rides at Harper Adams (telford) where hes at uni. Anyways, my msn is rathergoodpie@hotmail.com. Go for a ride soon for sure. (Y)

Rob

lil vid

http://s41.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0VV2BL1...P51K7DPJQCUBI9E

Hey, I'm new too! I'm Dani I ride a Koxx (don't joke, I took the stickers off for a reason!:)) which I got off my brothers friend when he gave up trials. I don't really look like a monkey. My friends used to call me it when I was smaller cos of my cute face and I liked to climb trees and hang around with the boys.

Dani x x x

there should be more ladie riders about specialy cute ones :turned: