New Video - Quitting Video

Corish

Why the f**k did you even bring me into it, I rip the piss out of you all the time and you try to start me off. Ooooh you're so f**king cool I just jizzed out my arsehole.

I don't know, why do you always saying Ooooh Corish I want to lick you up and down. your just pathetic, I aint gonna say anything back to you so you might aswell have your last say and I know what to expect you faggot.

I don't know, why do you always saying Ooooh Corish I want to lick you up and down. your just pathetic, I aint gonna say anything back to you so you might aswell have your last say and I know what to expect you faggot.

What don't you like the gay man love, the anal sex, the rimjaws, the blow jobs. You enjoyed them at the time. Why not now? It's over Corish, it's over.

You see, I think that Joe rides like a complete twat lol with that gay sticking out the arse and nearly bangin the chin but you don't see me saying that in his vids comments do you

Not once did Joe ever insult your riding. He mearly commented on the appauling music choice. Its called an opinion, you asked for them, don't get all pissed of 'cause someone didn't like your choice of music, which was frankly very poor.

As for the video, not bad, some nice stuff going down. :)

As for the quitting malarky, i'm with Tomm. :P

thank you simon :)

He was clearly not only saying that. Sorry Joe I was a bit annoyed with other things, sorry. But you did say I'm only doing it for people to say Oh don't quit your amazing, then I say ok then bla bla bla. you know you said it.

Please I am not posting for people to say oh dont quit your too good, I don't think I'm good, not good enough to keep going, and I named it quitting video because it is a quitting video, whats the harm in it?

corish

Please I am not posting for people to say oh dont quit your too good, I don't think I'm good, not good enough to keep going, and I named it quitting video because it is a quitting video, whats the harm in it?

corish

So when you get to a certain level you have to quit 'cus your not good enough ? (Y)

I think the vid was pretty good and the music was alright aswell :P

Lol, I wear what they call "chav clothes" but I'll be honest with you, I don't go out to cause trouble like most chavs do, I go out to see my mates, go on motorbike, or what ever but I aint a trouble causer, I can't stand it, useto knock on peoples doors when I was younger and run away and smash windows in empty deserted flats but thats about it (Y)

Thanks for comments lads, appreciated, I aint getting bored of riding, I'm getting bored of where we ride, but I aint got the money to go other places, I useto be able to get money but I live with my dad and hes much tighter than my mum, anyway I might start up again if I get enough for a new bike. In about a year or so though.

Corish

i liked that vid, makes me wanna go out and ride! lol

sad to hear that your stopping for a year or 2, because when you start back up, you wont be anywhere near as good as you already are!! (Y)

Good luck with the rest mate!

EDIT: i dress the same way as you, but im no chav either! :-

So people, stop critisizing the way people dress, or i might have to get my spanking stick out (Y)

Edited by terror-error