New Video - Quitting Video

Corish

Heres probably my last video.

Heres the link:

Quitting Video

Song is a calmish one not a daft metal song, I thought this song would suit the video for quitting.

Comments welcome by all.

Corish

Also thanks to Mike for hosting it on eengoedidee, not the best but hey its free.

Edited by Corish

3:09 was an awesome shot :lol:

good riding in there too, you guys started about the same time as me i think.

shame if you're really quitting, i hope it's not for motorbikes or cars cos you'll regret it if it is.

good video anyway guys :$

he wont quit :lol: hes just done this so everyone goes, "oh dont quit , your amazing, we love u, i want your cock"

heheh, then he'll go, oh ok... (N) :$

anyways, u have no reason to..it aint like ur shit...but from the music...oh my god, its asif, we should all be sad that your quittting....i dont thinkso. (Y)

I'm quitting because I'm bored of it. I aint attention seeking, cough mr monkey cough.

And I'm getting rid of these clips because I was going to make a video anyway, why just delete them?

I used that song because its my video so I get to choose the song, also I had no other song in mind and the metal shit is boring and used too much, plus its wank music, so is the one I put in but I'd rather hear that than maniacs screaming. So I used that.

thanks for comments so far.

I'm quitting because I'm bored of it. I aint attention seeking, cough mr monkey cough.

And I'm getting rid of these clips because I was going to make a video anyway, why just delete them?

I used that song because its my video so I get to choose the song, also I had no other song in mind and the metal shit is boring and used too much, plus its wank music, so is the one I put in but I'd rather hear that than maniacs screaming. So I used that.

thanks for comments so far.

Oh yer, i forgot theres only, heavy metal and dj sammy....

there is no other music in the world, i forgot (N) ,

Cool Video mate.

Dont listen about all the crap about the song its what you like and i think it is good for your last vid..

Dont quit though your quite good.

By the way nice addidas trakkies and rebock classics... Cough Chav Cough !!!!!! (N)

Naaa only messin mate. lol (Y)

Why does anyone care if he quits or not? I know I don't, so stop trying to persuade him to carry on riding. But if he really wanted to quit, he would just stop riding, not annouce it on a trials forum. If he wants anyone to convince him otherwise, he's not gonna get that from me...

Quit, loser (N)

Why does anyone care if he quits or not? I know I don't, so stop trying to persuade him to carry on riding. But if he really wanted to quit, he would just stop riding, not annouce it on a trials forum. If he wants anyone to convince him otherwise, he's not gonna get that from me...

Quit, loser (N)

ahem, didnt i say that,

and i aint being a dick, im just staing the obvios (Y)

bit w*nk your quittin, specially since i never had the chance to ride with you, i hope chris aint quitting too dont understand why your getting bored of it you seem to have fun in that viddi, congrats on the front hooks too i remember when you were trying to learn em from that guide i did, i know your all set to quit and whatever and im not gonna try and stop you but im just gonna say, in my life ive taken up loads of sports then quit after getting so far into competition level whilst my friends have carried it on, and how much i regret quiting them now because how far all my friends have gone (Y) oh well, vid was really good (N)

Bored?....Cant be arsed?....nice vid anyway, like Gaz said you seemed to be enjoying yourself (N)

I remember when you were going to quit gaz (Y) , in the end he dident quit because he new he would regret it in a year or two when we were good.

cheers andy

Your all a bunch of cocks, stop having a go at him!

The vid was fine, and I thought the music was actually ok, even though Im normally a metalhead. People need to broaden their horizons on musical taste- just relax when you hear other music and get into it, its usually easy to see why other people would like it!

Shame the trials world may be loosing some more fairly good riders, but good luck with whatever other hobbies you decide to take up :sleeping:

Your all a bunch of cocks, stop having a go at him!

The vid was fine, and I thought the music was actually ok, even though Im normally a metalhead. People need to broaden their horizons on musical taste- just relax when you hear other music and get into it, its usually easy to see why other people would like it!

Shame the trials world may be loosing some more fairly good riders, but good luck with whatever other hobbies you decide to take up :)

Thankyou.

You see, I think that Joe rides like a complete twat lol with that gay sticking out the arse and nearly bangin the chin but you don't see me saying that in his vids comments do you