Onza Seeing The Light?

random

Is it me or is Onza seeing the light?? Internal headset no more??

''Onza head tube with stainless steel inserts to allow the frame to take a standard 1 1/8" headset, offering the ultimate in strength - a totally new concept which will surely be seen on other frames in the future.''

I noticed it on there 4 new frame and one thats out now the Limey.

Thank god they noticed. I hate internal.

Even if onza have done this internal thing, they are still rubbish bikes, i have snapped 2 frames in the past yr and when i bough them both, 1 being an onza t-raptor, the other bein an onza t-pro, most of the comonents broke, which was a major bummer

They good if your making your perents pay for them! they discount bikes!!! so they cant exactly last for ever!!!

Onza are a very good make now!!! i would love to you see snap a T-rex 05!!

on Ben Slingers bike, it has this headset already, it has the normaly thikness of a internal headtube, but thicker metal, making it so you can use a normal headset in (N)

Lol, bens ust text me now asking if i seen him on blue peter (Y)

Oi get back to the f**king point please!!!!

Yes i know i might be out of line like that but thus is about them going to std 1/18'' headset as to internal.

So what you snaped a few frames, could of been bad rididng and minor defects in materials. This is not what the subjects aboput and i now have full faith and trust in Onza's gear and they now look like trials bikes and Mikes on to a f**king winenr and i'll pat him on his back all the way home and buy the man a pint!

They good if your making your perents pay for them! they discount bikes!!! so they cant exactly last for ever!!!

Onza are a very good make now!!! i would love to you see snap a T-rex 05!!

on Ben Slingers bike, it has this headset already, it has the normaly thikness of a internal headtube, but thicker metal, making it so you can use a normal headset in (N)

Lol, bens ust text me now asking if i seen him on blue peter (Y)

Someonehas already snapped one. snapped the dropout off where the mech hanger goes.

OnZa will definately sell more frames, since they've got rid of the crappy internal headsets (Y)

They wasnt strong enough, or conveinient enough for everyone.

Even if onza have done this internal thing, they are still rubbish bikes, i have snapped 2 frames in the past yr and when i bough them both, 1 being an onza t-raptor, the other bein an onza t-pro, most of the comonents broke, which was a major bummer

onza are not a rubbish company at all, and yeh the t - raptor is a preety week frame, but some of the frames and parts there coming out with now are brilliant, for instance the t - rex 05 that has to be one of the strongest frames out becuase i've not heard of one cracking, snapping, and i've heard alot of good things about the frame's, parts.

Edited by Gears

onza are not a rubbish company at all, and yeh the t - raptor is a preety week frame, but some of the frames and parts there coming out with now are brilliant, for instance the t - rex 05 that has to be one of the strongest frames out becuase i've not heard of one cracking, snapping, and i've heard alot of good things about the frame's, parts.

If you had read my post, then you would have heard about the rex cracking.

Mod's please close as the childer of the forum can not take not of what this topic is about and i don;t wander crap about so claled shit snaping cracking frame in a topic that im trying prasie Onza for seieng the light of making there frame run 1/18 headset now and in a very cleaver manner too they are.

Please close or bash the head of the young ones in er to knock some sense in tothem for the topic that thus is about.

MUPETS!!!!!!!!!!!

Mod's please close as the childer of the forum can not take not of what this topic is about and i don;t wander crap about so claled shit snaping cracking frame in a topic that im trying prasie Onza for seieng the light of making there frame run 1/18 headset now and in a very cleaver manner too they are.

Please close or bash the head of the young ones in er to knock some sense in tothem for the topic that thus is about.

MUPETS!!!!!!!!!!!

They've always used 1 1/8" headsets, Pete...