Spokes

bambi_3

hi,my spokes keep coming loose on one side and whenever i go to backwheel anything above 46inches the wheel gets pulled over to one side and my brake rubs,i have to keep tighteng my spokes and i was wondering wether if i put something like loctite on the thread in the nipples will it stop?

cheers B)

Try loosening some of the spokes on the opposite side then tightening them up on the side which comes loose.Or get someone to tru your wheel evenley and it shouldn`t happen.Hope it helps. :P

Edited by Deonn h

Try loosening some of the spokes on the opposite side then tightening them up on the side which comes loose.Or get someone to tru your wheel evenley and it shouldn`t happen.Hope it helps. :P

cheers dude,iv tried that already because i work in a bike shop and i true it every saterday lol :-.iv also tried dishing it over to the other side aswel but that doesnt seem to work either :P

cheers

NOOOOOO! never put locktite on ur spokes!!! NEVER!!!

it hardnes, then you cant get the spokes undone if needed... it just twists the spoke around till it snaps!! i did it meself once...was a foookin nightmare!

oh maybe i wont do that then lol :)

cheers

the hub did seize up the other day but iv replaced all the springs and pawls in it and it seems to be working fine now,i went on the southampton ride today and it seemed fine all day until i got home and was mucking around on some small pallets near my house.

im confuzzled! :turned: