Sick Of Long Bikes.

Davetrials

Ive had enough of going out riding attacking the SAME stuff from the SAME angles and doing the same stuff on each obstical, tap, gap, sidehop, thats all you can f**king do on these bus bikes, so im going to make the move to somthing smaller so i can thow in sujm bunny hops or a few spins, somthing different, anybody else gone down this path?

hehe, sorry, but i thought from what you said that you might be able to afford a new bike... (Y)

off topic bigstyle but are you one of the guys who came up north roadtrippin with two other guys, one on a yellow revel and one on a giant? I was the guy on the t-pro at shipley glen.

and to make my post relevant, maybe talk to Tomm, Dave. He had a koxx and now has a leeson as you probably know.

I dont think it the bike your bored with its you. If trials is getting boring then you must have done every move possible and got super consistent. Sorry, Im not having a go as I have felt like this before but if your finding riding boring why not try some stuff switch, makes it like learning again, or try something your wrong way, or try not stopping whilst doing a line, or try......

There is so much to do that I find it hard to get bored. Also who ever said try natural is totally right. I love both and both are good for different things.But you can be just as streety on natural as there are so many posssible lines. Natural can really freshen your riding up. But even on street, try stuff you never have and make life interesting for yourself.

I hate this I can only tap, gap and side hop a long bike approach. And if I want to do spins I need a 24 inch bike. Back in the day people did everything on one bike. And people always say they are the good old days, but then seperate everything out with bikes. :(

I dont know (Y)

You can still bunny hop long basturd bikes, you just gotta be a man about it, and learn to pull up. Hell I can bunny hop my 1120 BT eazzaaay.

Rossi.

I could bunny hop my 1110 coust (Y)

Its all very fun doing it on long bikes, but you cant chuck them around as easy, and jix, im not bored with trials AT ALL very very very far from it.

off topic bigstyle but are you one of the guys who came up north roadtrippin with two other guys, one on a yellow revel and one on a giant? I was the guy on the t-pro at shipley glen.

and to make my post relevant, maybe talk to Tomm, Dave. He had a koxx and now has a leeson as you probably know.

yeah it was him! and the guy with the revel who is ddt-echoteam or something!

i dunno where i stand with bikes being short or long! but i still enjoy it so thats good!

I bought my Leeson mainly because I was bored of doing the same old things. I had ridden for about 4 years and pretty much reached the limits of what I could personally do on the Levelboss, and then everything became a bit boring. So I bought the Leeson 24" and it's great, I'm really enjoying riding again. I'm not saying that you couldn't do the same stuff on a longer bike (There are probably plenty of people that can ride their barge like a BMX), but the difference is that a shorter bike wants to be thrown around more. I think it's just more fun, but then I'm sure people have just as much fun on longer bikes. Be prepared to lose an inch off your sidehops though (Y)

If you just fancy a change, it's definitely worth thinking about :(

You can ride a long bike like a bmx. Just getting a high bar and stem will make bunnyhops and spins much easier.

Look at bucky, he has a long pure and can bunnyhop it like a beast.

I would love to do all the fast bmxy stuff, but my main bike is far to compy (low bar is the main factor).

I am in the middle of making a 24" so I can just go out and have a blast. I just need the last little bits like frame and wheels (Y)

Ive had enough of going out riding attacking the SAME stuff from the SAME angles and doing the same stuff on each obstical, tap, gap, sidehop, thats all you can f**king do on these bus bikes, so im going to make the move to somthing smaller so i can thow in sujm bunny hops or a few spins, somthing different, anybody else gone down this path?

I have gone form a 1045 zoo! Boa to a mod with a wb jsut a bit bigger than a monty one.

I love it i can spin easily on it do loads and loads more stuff.

Get something like a monty 26" nice!