Should I?

Rich J

2nd of all: shut up dan your a bloke. well. i only just found out anyway :lol:

What are you talking about? I have talked to Mrs Monkey in person, therefore I can confirm she has no penis, contrary to SM, Mod or Admin belief.

lmao couldnt agree with you more (Y) emo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that girl who ever she is in the pic is rank

dan thats a bit ott lol

And you are just retarded or something.

Ok thanks I'm 15 but yer. Also If you want a stock get a stock like you said as a t-pro is a mod and a t-rex is a stock I'd go for the t-rex or get a really good bike for the same price but better.

I saw a koxx stock not sure which one, going for £500 or near that anyway.

And yer like monkey said I was a little twat at the start of my arrival and I'm on a warning still (Y)

toby :lol:

Definatley start trials, it is great fun and definatley start ridin with the people in your area because you will pick things up from them and learn alot quicker.

As for what bike, try some mod and stocks out (try a couple of each) and see what you feel more comftorble on.

sam

Start trials and if you do, hopefully you won't regret it! If you put 100% into it'll keep you entertained for at least a year. It's a good muscle builder as well and requires skill. Lots of skill. You could be practising one skill for weeks so it's guaranteed that it'll keep you going for a while.

Also, try and find someone to ride with because you might get bored on your own (And you don't have to go far to boast about what you've done :)) and you learn quicker (sharing techniques etc).

ok sounds like i might have to start but now i need a bike and because i still havent sold my bike im on atight budget does anyone know of anywhere i could buy a cheap second hand bike that would be agood start bike

Check the For Sale/Wanted section of the forum, becaus eyou can't post in there most of the sellers put up an MSN address.

glad your starting trials mate

if you want a stock trust me get the t-rex its super strong and it rides amazingly im 6.5ft and its nice on the back wheel and lovely to gap, t-pros are rubbish ive heard about so many people snapping them frames (the ferret has snapped or cracked the t-vee, t-pro and now apparently the t-rex :) )

This just sum's up bens style of riding though doesnt it rick!!!

Yea look to buy 2nd hand as you always want to upgrade certain aspects of the bike if you buy a purposly spec'ed bike straight away

Well it was about trials before you called me a two year old and a little hint when you havn't said nothing and the topics running smoothly as it was you shouldn't just come in a waste more space.

This is telling you a little tip dont argue back just leave it. I found out the hard way. :lol:

toby