Rider And Places

fat-jake

hey everyone

i was thinkin to myself the other day whilst day dreamin off in a GCSE physics lesson, why arnt there more chances to meet and ride together. so i came to the conclusion that anyone that also beleives or agrees in what i am sayin. should help organize somit, now i know it sounds stupid and i know that there are hundreds of registerd rides on the forum, ut i wann amake a really big ride, like a big event of trials riders, from alll over,once a month for the soletary riders that live in the middle of nowwhare and have no street to ride, if there is anyone with me, e-mail me and we aill c what we can organize ,

anyone that says that i am a willy or im a dick head dont bother adding a reply,

fat-jake

Where abouts are you meaning?

theres no one for miles from where i live, im the only rider now :P

but i live on the scottish border (wel 9 miles INTO england from it)

(im not scottish!! lol)

If your near me, carlisle is alreet for street, but its near unlikly you live near me :P

Where abouts are you meaning?

theres no one for miles from where i live, im the only rider now :P

but i live on the scottish border (wel 9 miles INTO england from it)

(im not scottish!! lol)

If your near me, carlisle is alreet for street, but its near unlikly you live near me :P

what the hell is wrong with being scottish!

I think it would be a really good idea to do that sounds great, but if there was several different rides in different parts of the country so it would be easier to go so we wouldn't have to travel hundreds/thousands of miles for a ride. It could be done with some effort :P

Edited by tom_wilko

I think we should organize it for about a month away if it happens then we all know what were doing on the day. It would be a good idea if someone got a train track map or something so we could organize meeting places near train station's so its easier to get to and we don't get lost in random places, like France. :lol: It would be a good way to meet people from the forum too.

Edited by tom_wilko

You want a regular meeting for any riders to go along to...

It's called a trial. Different ones run by YMSA, EBTC, Tykes.

lmao couldnt of put it better. seriously what do you think trials is, its (originally before i get slated by the leeson etc crew) a competion sport. so yeh like the person above said get out there and go to a comp,you dont even have to ride just go and get chattin to people, you will find the majority of people are really great and will chat back, then the next time you go, go and enter!

Don't want to rain on your parade too much here Chris, but Sunday brings us basically the last comp of the year, til the new season starts.

I'm still going to keep riding?

So are other people?

Therefore, until there are comps all year round, we're all f**ked aren't we if we're just meeting at comps :lol:

Not to mention it's easier to get to cities/towns than quarries in the middle of nowhere?

Don't want to rain on your parade too much here Chris, but Sunday brings us basically the last comp of the year, til the new season starts.

I'm still going to keep riding?

So are other people?

Therefore, until there are comps all year round, we're all f**ked aren't we if we're just meeting at comps (Y)

Not to mention it's easier to get to cities/towns than quarries in the middle of nowhere?

lol. didnt think about that, you have a good point, all i ment was that comps are a great place to meet other riders.

Right then, ANOTHER place to meet new riders is on rides organised on here on the rides/locations bit there is usually various rides on each weekend at various places around the uk. go on 1, trains are great for us trials riders (free for bikes) so get down to one of these rides and just ride, you will find talking to people easy as you all have the same interest :lol: i dent see where you live but im sure theres a big city or town near by where a ride will take place( there isnt really anywhere in england more than an hour from a big city or town. so like i said jump on train and get to a ride. its great fun too

(better mark (Y) )

i could be well up for this boys and girls im sick and tired of riding places ive been for ages it gets repetative and im not a member so i cant post on site,vids and pics the furthest ive been on my bike is bedford, and i only got to stay there because my bro goes uni there

im really up for this guys chat on msn though lankyri@hotmail