Why Does No It Happen

emery

Went out for a stroll down the bottom of my road to a church, good learning place infact. And the bb started to click I found it so f*cking annoying. On thursdau I put together a new drivetrain:

Echo cranks with FFW acs

with a shinamo bb the un53.

So I thought, yer no more clicking or rattleing. but it did happen but not always, I have got a duff bolt though not threaded but looks weak. It does not do it all the time>

I try to tighten it but the bolt is stuck tight so I thought ermmm. Then the otherside done it like 3 times then stopped. Then it all stopped.

And finally it started as I was riding home. :D

What is it as I expect £90 to not do this. It's probally something minor I know but one of those things.

So what else could it be just buy a new bolt or loctite the bolt in place. ^_^

Toby (Y)

Time and time again, freewheels dont explode when the lock ring comes off, they have just simply... fell apart. blowing up is where you go to do a gap, and half your leg gets blown off and your cranks blow 4 meters away :) (Y) :P

wft are you on about B)

listern to the master waynio! grease will stop the creaks :P

put it on the bb cup threads aswell...

No sam it is not because the noise on the left silly boy and how can you fix a faulty crank lol.

It doesn't rub nomore though.

toby :)

Bodge it. hammer, nothing more.

If you are runing a bash ring it could be bent and catching slightly as you pedal, ash wardie, sam, for the details if you can be arsed.

lol no it's only rubber .

Still breaks em though, i ripped my bottom bracket out my frame doing it like that, and all the threads came out with it, so now i have to threads in my frame!!

You dont really wanna do that, its annoting (intill you have brains like me) and bodge it up really nicly! :lol: ^_^ :lol: