Felix Mücke Video

Felix

oh my god! Awesome video again Felix.

Generally amazing riding, that tap near the end with only a tiny run up was massive. That rail ride at the end too looked very hard, but you made it look effortless. I like the way you ride lines, not just sidehop, gap, drop, backwheel, tap, sidehop etc etc. Makes for good watching.

Oh and it played fine for me Ali C, I used media player classic with all the usual codecs (I have just about every one available installed on my computer lol).

Edited by scunnytrials

smooth, i bet you can go absolutely huge (not that your not already (Y) ) but if you threw at it, and wernt as smooth, i bet you can tap and gap amzing highest/distances .

Amazing video thou, almost amazes me how a video with no music can still be up there with thous with ace music

Tom

That video was the bell! Love your style. thats the riding style I like to have trials move but with a hint of streety stuff like your spins etc. That bike looks small for you aswell like you can proper flick it about.

Felix Muke,

Your style and form is excellent!! Your riding style reminds me of the classic Roberta Flack song "Killing me softly." When I get my first trials bike I hope I am able to become that smooth.

I have a question about your Raven, why did you switch from the 1100 to the 1065 if you don't mind me asking? The reason why I am asking is because I am thinking about buying the Raven 6.0 1100(that or the Czar Ivan or 2006 Zoo Pitbull). Was it too long or was it ungainly and cumbersome? Any info will be appreciated.

Keep riding,

Deadly Venom

I have a question about your Raven, why did you switch from the 1100 to the 1065 if you don't mind me asking? The reason why I am asking is because I am thinking about buying the Raven 6.0 1100(that or the Czar Ivan or 2006 Zoo Pitbull). Was it too long or was it ungainly and cumbersome? Any info will be appreciated.

I'm just curious how the 1065 rides, that's all. I need a change every few months.

Im i the only 1 who thought it was a little boring?

Smooth riding, but he wasnt riding to his limits?

Nice area to ride though.

You obviously cant appreciate technical skill on a trials bike, at least he doesn't follow the trend and chuck himself off silly drops and drop gaps only to land them harshly and make them look shit. Most people now sacrifice style to go big. Only the very top riders have style AND can go big which shows they really are a master of the sport.

Not having a dig, just giving my opinion, and what I have noticed about most videos coming out now.

You obviously cant appreciate technical skill on a trials bike, at least he doesn't follow the trend and chuck himself off silly drops and drop gaps only to land them harshly and make them look shit. Most people now sacrifice style to go big. Only the very top riders have style AND can go big which shows they really are a master of the sport.

Not having a dig, just giving my opinion, and what I have noticed about most videos coming out now.

Well its becuase the majority of people like the adreniline(sp) rush of going big. I appreciated some of the skill,liking riding the scaff bar :). Just thought he was holding back.

Well its becuase the majority of people like the adreniline(sp) rush of going big. I appreciated some of the skill,liking riding the scaff bar :). Just thought he was holding back.

Ill admit I like the odd big drop and suchlike but sometimes people dont appreciate good riders just because they dont go as big as some people.

Do you know, that reminds me of an old vid of marco blau on his black/silver orange zero double disc arrangement, the moves in that vid are performed in the same smooth style and manner as felix.... except felix's moves are bigger and very pleasent to watch. Nice one! Tom