Onza T-mag

xzakx9

guys cheers for ur replys

I havent got a pic yet and its not all built yet it has no cranks or pedels i will try and get a pic to u as soon as i can. i think the guy thats going to spary it wants to do the simplist thing he can.

zak

(wat do u think to pink and black then?)

guys cheers for ur replys

I havent got a pic yet and its not all built yet it has no cranks or pedels i will try and get a pic to u as soon as i can. i think the guy thats going to spary it wants to do the simplist thing he can.

zak

(wat do u think to pink and black then?)

are you going to do the frame blackand the forks pink? or are you talking about some kind of design on the frame?

give me an idea and ill do an artists impresion? or close enough :lol:

zoo monkey

if ur not doing anything u can design a logo for my mate hes starting up a bike company hes calling it velocity bikes have u got any ideas

zak

the frame is black already the forks are black the wheels have a grind on then i was thinking like adding little hint of another colur ontop of the black like vinals and shit and i was wondering wat colur 2 do them i was also going to write my name or do u think thats do gay

zak

if you post a pic i will photoshop it in as many different colours as i can be botherd for you -

my boss wont notice im on photoshop all day anyway (life as a web designer is good) ^_^

Send me an email at --- if you're not too busy, I have an idea :lol:

Edited by mash65

hi zoo monkey wats ur real name by da way do u have an email addy for messenger i no this is asking alot but do u think u could put that design on the old t-mag and i think u should start up a business cus uv had some responses about how gd the designs look

zak

my name is solomon - im from wales - good news is i may well be starting an on-line shop in the near future, trials and hard-tail stuff with custom design jobs and bike bits (i did a degree in product design so im itching to make my own stuff) althogh i dont know how long its all going to take - prob up an running by next summer with some luck :ermm:

you can email me at solhill@hotmail.com

nb: what year t-pro do you have ? - ill get the image form the onza site i think they have pics back to 2002