Side Hop Videos

scott13

Does anybody know where i can find some videos of side hops? Because i'm trying to learn to do it a looking at videos may help me ^_^

when you say side hop do you mean side hoping across gaps or side hoping up walls and stuff??

but i dont think i can think of any videos that mite be able to help you <_<

Edited by smelly joe

when you say side hop do you mean side hoping across gaps or side hoping up walls and stuff??

but i dont think i can think of any videos that mite be able to help you <_<

either really just want to be able to do it from still. i can do it movng just cant seem to do it from still???

you have started 3 topics within 24 hours all about sidehops.... I mean this in the most nicest possible way, your a fukin retard...

If you have such a problem with him starting topics about sidehops why dont you actually try helping him out with them instead of just insulting him thats not helping so dont post or he will never learn, i dont think its him thats the retard is it :P

if you add me to your msn scott ill try getting you some vids and send them you through if that helps

If you have such a problem with him starting topics about sidehops why dont you actually try helping him out with them instead of just insulting him thats not helping so dont post or he will never learn, i dont think its him thats the retard is it (Y)

if you add me to your msn scott ill try getting you some vids and send them you through if that helps

... I am helping him.... if he posts 3 times in 24 hours he wont get validated, he wont get to use the for sale / wanter so if you really have a problem with me calling him a retard when he has made 3 topics and cloged up another thread with people saying why did you make another thread? and also he was given advice in the other threads....