Msn 7.5

random

Came online at 07:15 am and it's saying there is a newer version of msn out. Alast it does work better so far. Shall see when 400 contacts are online with it though as that hwen i found it to be shit

It's till 7.5 but with review update it says

Duno if you can get it off there site directly or not but yeah there you go

What exactly has that got to do with trials? (Y)

Nothing. Point being?

Anyone Pete, let's have a screenshot of you having 400 contacts online, yeah? :lol:

MSN7.5 is utter dick. I can't express in words quite how much it has made me want to harm Microsoft. Talking to people on MSN used to be fine when it was just me and my computer talking to them and their computer. Now, with all those wank "KISS KISS" jump-out emoticons, nudges and shit like that, it's a nightmare, especially with the amount of tits who add me from here who only speak to me to ask me if I'm selling shit... It's like a non-stop barrage of "lol u selin nefink *MASSIVE EMOTICON*". Ah well, the mess.be patch has stopped all that now.

In your face, Bill Gates :lol:

Nothing. Point being?

Anyone Pete, let's have a screenshot of you having 400 contacts online, yeah? (Y)

MSN7.5 is utter dick. I can't express in words quite how much it has made me want to harm Microsoft. Talking to people on MSN used to be fine when it was just me and my computer talking to them and their computer. Now, with all those wank "KISS KISS" jump-out emoticons, nudges and shit like that, it's a nightmare, especially with the amount of tits who add me from here who only speak to me to ask me if I'm selling shit... It's like a non-stop barrage of "lol u selin nefink *MASSIVE EMOTICON*". Ah well, the mess.be patch has stopped all that now.

i believe that there is actually a new patch available to unlimit the use of nudges + some crazy kids make their own emoticon thingy that are soooo annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!duk a derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

i believe that there is actually a new patch available to unlimit the use of nudges + some crazy kids make their own emoticon thingy that are soooo annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!duk a derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

Nothing. Point being?

Anyone Pete, let's have a screenshot of you having 400 contacts online, yeah? (Y)