Asking Girls Out?

Davetrials

But i wouldnt offer. One because i dont fancey you, the other, because i aint quear!

You must be strange to spell that bad.

Seeing as people complain about me saying that, if you weren't queer you wouldn't fancy me, and if you didn't fancy me you wouldn't be queer. So the 2 reasons are pretty much the same.

Edited by MrMonkey

after my ex dumped i kinda decided that I couldn't be bothered going out with someone again. Then Kia kissed me on the bus and that shit went out the window (Y)

I suggest go to a party with them. Don't do it when they're COMPLETLY out of their face cos thats kinda sick and probably illegal, but a little bit helps. :)

(Y) :) :-

Grow up! Now i can see why the last post like this got closed, because of idiots like you who need to stop being so childish and just get along with other people on the forum, even if you dont like certain people, theres know need to cause trouble, I leave u and connor alone, so leave me alone!

Edited by Koxx_TryAll

Grow up! Now i can see why the last post like this got closed, because of idiots like you who need to stop being so childish and just get along with other people on the forum, even if you dont like certain people, theres know need to cause trouble, I leave u and connor alone, so leave me alone!

oooooohget the handbags ladies (Y)

Handbags%20at%20dawn.JPG

Why the other one got closed I do not know.

Cus idiots like monkey try to start lil gay insult comps, it's not a competion little boy,sop acting like your 8 for christ sakes (Y)

pic above LMAO hahahahahah

Edited by Rob P

Pack moaning you old women.

Edited by Gears