Craig Lee Scott

Da Bomb

Pritty stupid post that why do you think he made this topic, proberly because he wanted to find out if CLS had quit. And mabey he heard off one of his friends that he had done. Isn't there a CLS website?if he has then it would be on there :blink:

rickyb

Finally,a normal person giving a ncie asnwer,There's nothing on his site about it,guess my contacts were wrong >_<

dosent the new zoo python kinda have his name on the side? >_<

so doesnt that mean that he has not got to but almost has to ride for them for another year?

to my knowledge CLS has just started university so im gonna hazard a guess and say that he is still riding but not as much due to his commitment to is university courses.

EDIT: ooops, didnt see the post by biff saying that hes gone to uni

if he is then that is kinda bad as i love the way he rides :blink:

hope he doesnt.

steve.

Why would anyone quit trials?

He might have got bored with it, and might want to move on in his life rather than ride a bike for the rest of his life. he might want to get a VERY high payed job and have a family? who knows apart from the lad himself...

EDIT: joelio, you were a new member one time, so were you totally thick, then once you became a member, you suddenly know EVERY thing about the sport? nope. didnt think so!

Edited by terror-error

90% of new members do talk a load of sh*t! Why would he quit?

your going to quit eventually, unless you plan to do trials at the age of 80 with your second replacement hip. everyone quits something for a reason. it may not be true about cls quitting but its not bullshit, its an innocent question! >_<

Yes i heard that he was quitting but then i heard that he wasnt but like everyone else i think it would be a great shame if he quit

yeah it would be a shame but it is up to him. he has obviously been riding for a very long time to get as good as he has. its up to him.

Edited by Trials Dave