Leeds Christmas Ride

Gaz M

every time ive been to leeds we only get thrown off like a few places, so tiz not a big deal and theres so many awesome spots as Kyle said so itl be reet :)

Oh yer i now have a King, buzzzzzzzzzzz :rolleyes::-

and btw Neil said on msn "im coming rain or no rain,defo" so sounds asthough hel be there to me :-lol

THIS IS GONNA BE AN AWESOME RIDE, weather permitting :lol:

Sorry but I can't be bothered reading all the posts to find the final decission on the meeting place/date/time etc so can someone fill me in and I'll definitely be there.

Got room for one more if anyone needs a lift from Dewsbury area.

Happy Christmas

See you soon

Peace

Barlow

ye stan i agree. its only 10 miles or so for me but its very pissing off when you get kicked off every where when i can ride local and the coppers actually sometimes watch you!!!! and dont kick you off. its cos leeds is so big and most of it is quite nice buildings or statues that people ride on. but hey il be there, probs follow bucky through.

Waynio..........................

if i get kicked off too much il just go ride some where local. you can come with us stan if you want? we never get kicked off shipley or keighley or bingley either.

Bradford would be a good alternative too.

Sorry but I can't be bothered reading all the posts to find the final decission on the meeting place/date/time etc so can someone fill me in and I'll definitely be there.

Got room for one more if anyone needs a lift from Dewsbury area.

Happy Christmas

See you soon

Peace

Barlow

yay matt was gonna pm you today about hooking up for a ride or two over the christmas period (Y) will be good to see you (Y):)

yeah i will be at the granite walls at 11:40 when my train gets in (Y) you still have my number matt

the luggage thingy is open on tuesday in leeds station, 7:00am to 11:00pm and costs £5!

mike

Edited by leedstrials

hehe :P bolt snapped on my magura, so tried to drill it out and guess what?

it went in cock eyed, then i tapped it and the tap snapped inside my frame :blink::- tried to drill THAT out but no luck.

time for a new frame then.........

new frame tomoz (being Friday) :rolleyes::-:) cheers Dave & Adam.

hehe new Adamant a1, AND new King buzzzzzzzz B)

I will come will be great everyone will have there new parts and i am getting a camera for christmas so can bring it and make a vid. :) Kyle just wondering how are you getting there? ,are you goin ont train if so ill come with you. (Y):)

Cheers.

DOM

Hi diddy it's kyle on jasons acount at his house yeahi'm getting train so we'll go togethere.

Cheers Kyle (Y)

TomN dont worry i will join you on the "no new parts" for xmas B) haha

altho my bike is fair well beaten il sort it out tomorrow i think, altho i need to try ride it..........have been on crutches for the last 2days from the works night out.

im sure il be ok for xmas day ride and boxing day and the leeds ride. plenty of Ibuprofen will go down a treat. (Y):) haha. oh and a couple of ankle braces should hold me together.

Waynio.............................

im coming BUT my forks are going to snap :( wont get my zoo uns until the day after and my current forks (monty things) the steerer is slightly pulling out when i tighten the starnut you can hear it creaking :angry: hope they dont but it really really looks like there going too, oh well i will have my helmet on :shifty: hopefully someone will get it on cam