Hello I'm Hoot!

Hoot

Hey.

As you may have noticed i joined the forum today. I'm 18 years of age and i ride a Zoo Pitbull.

As well as riding trials i also do other things in my spare time like Rockclimbing etc. I enjoy Trials because of its need for some hard-work, i like a challenge :blink: .

I hope we will get along fine and that you may help me when i have a problem, as i will retern the favour when you ask for some (Y) .

Anyway what are you guys intrested in besides Trials Riding??

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Yours... Hoot >_<

Edited by Hoot

Hi mate welcome to the wonderfull world of trials forum :blink: there are a few riders in essex isn't there? Who do you ride with? I'm sure you will find some more people on here in your area (Y)

good luck with the trials mate >_<

rickyb (Y)

Edited by rickyb

hey im simpson i ride, pitsea, basildon southend but most week nights benfleet.

Welcombe matey, many riders on here from this area loads of people meet and tonnes of friendships forged so enjoy the forum and as monkey said there are some dicks in NMC but friendly enough!

simp you aint been out for ages :) all right hoot yeah im also a essex rider :P (not chav)

yea man if your up for a ride sometime depending where im up for it

basildon

london

southend

Benfleet :P

just give me or simp a shout lankyri@hotmail.co.uk

Rick you lanky long legged f**k! lol yea ill defo be out all of next week got my GCSE tomorrow so im revising lol getting cranks of ben for £60 or £70 hopefully his new 1s on his rex ian sold his vinco for some money

Edited by pissin_on_the_fence

no f**k up he was told if he gets stopped again he would be banned.

and simp i odnt need you to be telling people how much my bike was sold for etc.

yeah wlecome to forum you wont be seeing me around in essex die to selling my bike ( it was a vinco 'the ferret' is riding it now