Tf Secret Santa?

mat hudson

An old one I hope! I'm not spending £15 on someone I most likely never met.

oh I'm down by the way, so long as the picking/organising gets sorted. :D

I think it should be a real Secret santa, where you go to the localk toy shop and buy the crappiest bargain things you can with the highest entertainment value. :(

Edited by Haz

Ok then Haz how about a theme of cheapest, cheesiest t-shirt you can buy off eBay but still brand new and instead of it getting posted to yourself, get it posyed to whoever you are meant to buy for?

But somehow you'd need to sort sizing out.

:( Wouldn't even have to be off ebay. The thing with teeshirts is everyone has there own preferences to cut etc, so would make it a little difficult. A dodgy pokemon spinning top could provide at least a good few minutes of fun. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in, I'll spend a fiver on a present. I don't want someone's old bike parts... unless its an rb lever or shimano carbon booster but that might be unlikely. No xheesey t-shir for me either, i have enough bloody t-shirts.

God i really do sound like a mardy arse don't I? :P

But yeah i'm in, with a fiver ready to spend.

Edit: T-F changed C.U.N.T into fanny and it made my self abuse sound camp. :P :P

Edited by Krisboats

I'd give it a go but it'll never work.... Unless we all send each other an E-card and a fiver through paypal :)

..which would mean we'd all have the same as we started with, minus paypal fees? :P

• 2 weeks later...