Need Help For A Friend Of Mine

Corish

Monty price? Look in before voting.  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What will this bike be worth at the MAXIMUM price. HONEST ANSWERS ONLY!

• 450-500
    • 500-550
    • 550-600
    • 600-650
    • Other, please specify by replying

My friend is confused, I'm trying to help him by gettin multiple answers to what its worth with the following specifications.

2005 Red and Carbon Monty,

Front Koxx Try-all Rim in Black laced onto a Hope XC Disc hub.

Rear Onza Hog Rim in Black laced onto a Onza hub

Front Marta with magura HS33 Lever, 04 (no noticable loss of power at all)

KMC Chain

Plazmatic Brake pads (Rear)

This is a full bike, the rest of the parts are standard that comes on the £1610 Bike

Please answer with honesty and sensibility please.

Thankyou.

Corish

P.S. Don't think by this it means your going to buy the bike for what you put, please just incase don't think of this as if your bidding on the bike, I might not have needed to say that due to it being obvious but I thought I'd put it anyway.

EDIT: Also forgot to mention its in superb condition.

Edited by Corish

Er...

What?

Do you want to know how much he should sell his bike for?

Lol, theres a part that someone wants, and he probably will benefit from it due to owing money to them, they in return are giving him a part but its not as good so its going to reduce the price he is after, he is not sure to how much.

So yeah practically, how much should he sell it for, but its just the same question basically aint it?

Read my edit (Y) I realised just as I clicked I hadn't actually included what I wanted to include.

Go Team Mark.

But yeah, if it's a full bike, cranks? Freewheel 'n' stuff? BB? Pedals? Tyres? etc.

Oh I'm sorry. lol, let me edit it.

So, in that your second post (the:

"Lol, theres a part that someone wants, and he probably will benefit from it due to owing money to them, they in return are giving him a part but its not as good so its going to reduce the price he is after, he is not sure to how much." one) confused the shit out of me: Is your friend giving his bike to someone to clear a debt, or is he selling his bike to try and get money to pay off some kinda debt? Either way, waaaaaaaay more likely to get decent money from splitting it than selling it whole.

So, in that your second post (the:

"Lol, theres a part that someone wants, and he probably will benefit from it due to owing money to them, they in return are giving him a part but its not as good so its going to reduce the price he is after, he is not sure to how much." one) confused the shit out of me: Is your friend giving his bike to someone to clear a debt, or is he selling his bike to try and get money to pay off some kinda debt? Either way, waaaaaaaay more likely to get decent money from splitting it than selling it whole.

He has a bike. he owes 125 Pound, the person he owes it to has offered him an onza wheel, for his profile wheel and then said forget about the rest of the money if he decides to swap (I think its a cracking offer personally), but before he decides to swap, he wants to know how much he would then get for the Monty, because he needs the most money he can get so he wants a rough idea how much to sell the bike for with that wheel on.

So Your friend owes someone money.

The person that is owed the money said he'd forget about the £125 if ur mate swapped his profile wheel for a crappy onza one.

Now your mate wants to know how much the bike would be worth with the crappy onza wheel?

Bit crazy (Y) but i understand now

I have voted my answer as well

:shifty: (Y) ;) 450-500 Winning the vote????!!!!!!! I can't understand how going from a profile with koxx rim bein worth 650ish going allway down to 450-500 'cos it has an onza wheel.... ??? From now on want reasons why you answer what you answered please.

how about you smash it on ebay with (not koxx zoo echo onza bt ect blah blah) like everyone does and see that way and if your not happy with the final price hide :shifty:. or put high reserve so noone can win see if the highest bidder is a reasonable offer email and your away??

if not who knows (Y)

oggy