Selectbikes.com Video

totaltrials

Managed to get a load of footage together to make a new video, filmed around porthcawl, coventry and llanberis pass?? and some various other places.

LINK

3:32 long - 42mb

Craig Lee Scott, James Porter, Neil Tunnicliffe, and myself.

Sorry only have the Eengoedidee.nl link.

Any comments, good, bad the ugly get it down, will be appreciated, thanks.

Phil.

Edited by totaltrials

It was alright - More of the usual (gap drop, sidehop) but with a few nice lines. The riding is obviously pretty awsome, but it didn't do much for me :shifty:

At least the flashy flashy subliminal messages have almost gone though. Either that or you've found a way of doing it without me noticing (Y)

I thought the riding was immense. I loved the bit where you go onto the roof Phil :shifty: And the last picture is great too lol

Worth a download definitely but you've edited better videos im afraid (Y) Still very good though ;)

dece, pretty much what i/everyone has come to expect from you lads, and as always i enjoyed watching you're crazy big lines, just that it needs a little somthing extra (a little bit more phil with your roof riding and wall ride to 180 perhaps). :shifty:

certainy not a bad video by any means, just that you lot could easily produce something special, if you felt like it.

keep aup the good work anywho, and nice one janson for the fast link (you're the trials video master).

and nice one janson for the fast link (you're the trials video master).

Indeed I am. Though I have cleaned my Trials folder up, took a load of old (non-classic before you ask) videos and threw them in the trash. Now I've only got 1075 files, organised in 92 folders, taking up 26.3 gb of my hdd... It's all good. I don't even download many videos nowadays.