Selectbikes.com Video

totaltrials

Fantastic vid, thanks to Janson I didnt have an early nap.

Not only the riding was imence but editing was great too. Liked the intros espically.

But the riding (Y) ;) Craigs MASSIVE coust, everybody going large!!

Nicely done

Rob :shifty: :D

same impressive riding as per usual.

what did the guy say to james at the end? anything other than the standard "you're not meant to be doing that"

as i was doing that line some women that worked there was shouting at me, then that bloke started going "this has just been built..." blah blah... but the rail was wobbly as hell and had no paint on it etc so he was talking shit.

Really good video Phil - one of my favourites you've made.

Riding was great - obviously from such a high level of riders, consistantly good moves, and didn't get boring. :shifty: I like the way the riding was really highly "saturated", to give a really fast, densely packed content - shweet.

Music was great too, worked really well with the quick editing, and mint riding to give a fast action packed vid.

Nice one. (Y)

Mike.

no advertising ;)

didn't like that video too much to be honest. Music was not quite my taste. Riding was good but there was something about it that made me not want to watch it again straight after...

Wayhey, good lad Janson.

amazing vid! great editing good music... and what sort of drugs are they on to be that good!!! :P

oggy

SMACK :lol:

Awesome video, some huge riding! I liked the bits where you rode lines, not just one move then the other. I didnt think it lacked anything really except maybe natural, top vid (Y)

Ye, tried to go for some different lines, instead of just the usual, I had tones more silver rail riding, but left half of it out, O ye, got loads of natural filmed so should make a little vid out of that soon.

1:32 :P :-

mega

I actually can't believe he made that, it was MASSIVE, crazy.

xvid probably.

Yep, xvid cloned as divx :P if anybody is having trouble watching it, download the codec for windows media player, quicktime, real media divx wil play it.

http://www.xvidmovies.com/codec/

Thanks for all the great comments guys, some people said it's not one of the best we have done or there was something not quite right, well to be honest, I thought the same after editing it and watching it through, and it's the music, I love the song, but listening to it so many times just noticed it is very repetative.

Cheers again guys, and janson.

Phil.

O ye, nearly forgot, thanks to Mike Carlin (Sexy Mike on forum) for his lovely crash at the end, legend.

Phil.

i dont know why everyone seems to think eengodiddee whatever it is so slow....

ive just downloaded it now, and iv bad between 58-61kbs the whole time! running 512 broadband its taken me 12minutes to download....

very strange :P

awesome vid though guys! the riding is just getting silly these days :-

yo phil and crew. absolutly spot on vid. nice shit through out, kept me well in wanting to keep watching it. keep the lot of you are bob on in that one. really really enjoyed that vid kept me interested for the length of it, sometimes with vids i cant sit to watch them cos they get boring this one doesnt.

Waynio........................

Editing wasnt bad???? its not about the editing its more about the riding you should be watching.

Nice vid. Makes me think about wearing a helmet again and doing some of that bigger stuff.

I wish they hadn't used as much of that fish eye, it has a habbit of distorting distances, so I couldn't see how big some of those gaps etc. where. Some top riding though.

thats the good thing about a fish eye lens it doesnt give you the clearest view BUT what you do know is that the move is going to be big as the fish eye is used to get all the action into one picture viewing of it. thats what i find with mine if something is really big or if you want to get sometihng looking kool.

Waynio.................

Thanks for all the great comments guys, some people said it's not one of the best we have done or there was something not quite right, well to be honest, I thought the same after editing it and watching it through, and it's the music, I love the song, but listening to it so many times just noticed it is very repetative.

Cheers again guys, and janson.

Phil.

Maybe you should have used the actual song instead of the remixy demo track style version of it, the actual song is so so so much better. I thought some of the moves pulled off in this vid were pretty damn awesome so good job in that respect guys, keep it up!

:'( wicked

I really enjoyed this vid :P cls has some smooth style now...when he does sidehops it looks to foookin easy :D porter did some great gap drops, tunni did some noice stuff and Phil did all the original stuff...love that

great vid

/Johan

Amen.

Son of a beast! That vid was a classic.

Rossi.