Monty Mod For £100

Concussion

Hi, I'm looking for a little help/advice on a mod bike I have been offered for £100. (Price my friend in LBS said he'd get for it)

`Monty Team T219`/maggies F + R/ 20"F - 19"R.

Described as, `been siting in the shed for a while`!

I ride a T-rex and would love a cheap little mod to have fun on. Has anyone rode one or got any info on this bike please as I don't really know much about mods.....except the size !!

I have just been to the Monty site and can't quite work out which one it may be, although I'm asuming its an 04/05 model......and what the`T` stands for I don't know? ( the paint jobs look horrid though!! :blink: )

Any info would be appreciated, but for £100 this has got to be a good deal right?

Thanx -C

get pics from them :blink: i want the old school one! they look like fn bmx day out hehe

oggy

The old school 1 looks wel good if it was £100 in that condition get it def! but if its a crap one with rust and hole you can fit you rfist through abiously its not worth it!

I use to have a 219 alp which looks similar to the one in the pic, they ride better

than they look & are light & strong. :blink: If its tidy & you decide you dont like it

i have loads of mates who would be interested.

Edited by SamMonty

if its the bottom one, give me his number and my sis can have it

Yeah, sorry man but if its the 2nd one I'm defo buying it! :- No info yet as he aint pickin up his phone!

If I don't dig the bike I will post back some info to see if anyone wants it. (if a non-memb can do that?)

Thanks again......... :)

Yeah, sorry man but if its the 2nd one I'm defo buying it! :- No info yet as he aint pickin up his phone!

If I don't dig the bike I will post back some info to see if anyone wants it. (if a non-memb can do that?)

Thanks again......... :)

Dont think you can, it will count as a for sale/wanted post, unfortunatly pre-members can not do this. Try and contact a member to do it, maybe a friend or something.

Nice one!... but I was going to ask you.. Have you ever heard of Brisa?.. I suppose you had cos I'm selling mine (like new). It's a B26 D Pro... the price is a bargain! The reason I'm selling it cos I'm thinking of taking a year gap for travelling and my budget is too short.

If you want to have more details like pics, price and specs.. drop me a line ether here or to my hotmail address (look into my profile)

Peace! <_<

e

Hi, Going round to check this £100 mod out in an hour. Guy said it had triple clamp forks, leading me to believe its gonna look like the ugly monsters in the pic! :P (I hate that front end!)

So......should I buy it? It will have maggies but still....its just so stinking ugly!!

T-219politxa.jpg

tripleforks.jpg