Fears And Phobia`s

tomo

swings.

sh** scared of them. cant go near swings if someones on one, cant go on one if someone else is on them. but im fine if im on them by myself. im twenty and still scared silly by them.

might have something to do with gettin hit in the head by someone o a swing when i was litte but still!!

am actualy kinda freaked by anyone who swings stuff around!!

strange, ah well !

swings.

sh** scared of them. cant go near swings if someones on one, cant go on one if someone else is on them. but im fine if im on them by myself. im twenty and still scared silly by them.

might have something to do with gettin hit in the head by someone o a swing when i was litte but still!!

am actualy kinda freaked by anyone who swings stuff around!!

strange, ah well !

I got lamped in the head by a wooden swing at my grandads when i was about 5 by my cousin <_< i went to hospital and had my head glued back together.

I'm scared of going over the bars and really hurting my self so i couldn't ride B) couldn't live without it, Saying that i would sacrifice my self for my bike in a fall, i have no job :) .

Moths, I think i've become a faster runner, just through moths scaring the sh*t out of me, not sure if its classed as a phobia, but i cant go near them or even look at them in pictures. No real fears in riding apart from the obvious chain snap. <_<

Its a genuine phobia that is -

Mottephobia - fear of moths

Lepidopterophobia - fear of things that are like butterflies

I had a mate who was utterly terrified of butterflies. he used to squeal like a little girl and run round in circles with them chasing him.

you probably wont find that as funny as i do :)

- personally, Im scared of knocking a wall over and getting kicked off a decent riding spot for ever.

Ive got a phobia of that material that sometimes in pockets it's in my timberland coat and it feels mank my nails grip it and I hate it and crembeulley

Wow you have a Timberland coat?!

Chain snapping and King slipping are my main/only worries - because i can't help it. If i mess up gapping to a wall, it's my own fault and i can deal with it.

Oh, and rollercoasters.

im scared of high drops but mainly gaps. like what if my brake stuck on and i face plant a wall or something. since i have watched the face plant vid i have always got it in the back of my head that its going to happen to me!! oh and braking my bike spunkey_monkey _boy and westend cycles will tell you! :angry: :ermm:

Im scared of going blind and clowns

Haha i just realised im s**t scared of them as well, ive had nightmares of clowns kidnapping me and killing me when i was like 6 :angry:

Yay, someone who dosen't think im a total tosser for being scared of clowns. Did you ever watch the film " it ", woah that was like the only horror film i've ever found scary.