Toxsin 20"

Martin Grainger

What the f**k is with all the big secrecy. Its a f**king bike trials frame, not a cure for cancer.

Toxsin, get the f**k over yourselfs.

Someone post the picture already, what they going to do? Tell you it was a bad thing to do? So what. Its a picture of a bloody bike trials frame.

Jesus christ.

What the f**k is with all the big secrecy. Its a f**king bike trials frame, not a cure for cancer.

Someone post the picture already, what they going to do? Tell you it was a bad thing to do? So what. Its a picture of a bloody bike trials frame.

Jesus christ.

true that, what are toxsin pissing about at!

joE!

Jesus christ.

But then when it is released it may suprise every one because it is different, I see there point.

Jesus christ.

um...there is no secrecy...it just wasn't finished yet...

but the good news is that it is completely finished now and as soon as the pics are uploaded to the web site there will be posts made on the various forums so it is coming very soon!!!...!!!...!!!

um...there is no secrecy...it just wasn't finished yet...

but the good news is that it is completely finished now and as soon as the pics are uploaded to the web site there will be posts made on the various forums so it is coming very soon!!!...!!!...!!!

Yeaarrh now the frame is finished, the pictures will be put on the web for all to see. Please try to chill. Im know toxsin are working very hard to bring out many new products, so all I can say is > good things com to those who wait (Y)

Cheers Dan :turned:

adam

I agree with Simon on this one, it's a frame. Get over it.

If you don't want people to see then why the f**k did you give a few people pictures of it and tell them not to say anything?!

All we get is "omgzzzz i seen da frame and itz lush1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111 but i cnt post a pic because il gt a smaked bum............................................................................................................................................................................"

I'm not too bothered about seeing it or not. Haha. :turned: