Chavs

Chris Walls

You should of chased him down and if I got that done to me and I was witn the cc we would kill him lol. I don't think chavs are nothing as I'm one there more like wasters really not chavs. But you should hunt him down.

Hi all.

Went on a ride today in Colchester with a couple of mates. Day was going well good pulling of some good moves :) . Went to local stakepark and some skanky chav tried to steel my bag so i pulled my bag of his back, and he smacked me about 2 times with his fist and then another 2 times with a metal gas bb gun in his hand, oh and he also shot me in the ear. (N) Then the b*****d ran of with my bag, which had my helmet wallet and tools in. <_<

So now i have a hole on my ear, 3 cuts on the side of my face and a bruised jaw. :P Luckily the police caught him and i get compensation for the things he stole. :D

Don't you just hate chavs who hang around at skateparks doing f**k all.

outch.....scum bags aint they.....the FCUKing scum bag should be killed.....

not so long a go my mate went fishing at this wressovior because he was bored because i was on holiday .....

and he got kicked i the back of the head by this black teenager and there was loads of them...and he got battered.....just for a shitty saracen ......... :) B) :rolleyes: (N) (N)

Well the good news is that you're entitled to both compensation from the criminal injuries compensation scheme AND the offender :angry:

Something needs to be done about chavs. And it should involve electricity.

Well the good news is that you're entitled to both compensation from the criminal injuries compensation scheme AND the offender :ermm:

Something needs to be done about chavs. And it should involve electricity.

Blunt clubs would be better. May aswell prolong the pain :angry:

Whats your selective problem with chav's? they arnt all dickhead your just being steriotypical, its like saying all black people rob stuff and all packies own corner shops just aint on, i no you all think your better than them but you arnt (not all of them)

Whats your selective problem with chav's? they arnt all dickhead your just being steriotypical, its like saying all black people rob stuff and all packies own corner shops just aint on, i no you all think your better than them but you arnt (not all of them)

No its not, all Chav's are scum! Jesus man, your defending them?

So your calling me a scum then and probally some others on the forum a chav isnt just a voilent person its now a word to describe yourself. Like a grunger and greebo and weirdos all mean grunger.

Cheers matey, the term chav is just a genrallising term for a group of people everyone seems to be f**king shallow arrogant one minded pricks who see a group of people as the same people, i no some nice grungers some nasty 1s whats the difference?

Out on a ride a kid rode in to a tramp and he turned out to be the nicest bloke ad a lil chat then he said we should ride on