Chavs

Chris Walls

Hi all.

Went on a ride today in Colchester with a couple of mates. Day was going well good pulling of some good moves :P . Went to local stakepark and some skanky chav tried to steel my bag so i pulled my bag of his back, and he smacked me about 2 times with his fist and then another 2 times with a metal gas bb gun in his hand, oh and he also shot me in the ear. :- Then the b*****d ran of with my bag, which had my helmet wallet and tools in. :)

So now i have a hole on my ear, 3 cuts on the side of my face and a bruised jaw. :- Luckily the police caught him and i get compensation for the things he stole. :P

Don't you just hate chavs who hang around at skateparks doing f**k all.

yes yes i do. im glad to hear that your alright buddy but there a sooo many other posts about chavs on here that i feel that you could have posted in one of them instead of starting a new thread. either way im glad too hear that youll be gettin some compensation and that you went the right way about things by going through the police instead of going vigilante on his burberry ass.

:-

Least they caught him

Did you get your stuff back in the end?

How much compensation did you get?

Chavs are so gay i bet the conversation with another chav starts off like:

"Lets go knick some stuff bruv"... "safe"

What a load of crap :)

I haven't got any compensation yet but will do soon. The police hae only just left. luckily thay didn't take my bike otherwise i would be proper pissed.

A couple of my mates were there but by the time he had hit me he had run of. :)

I got most of my stuff back apart from my wallet, and a set of allen keys. :-

If a chav is trying to beat you up or something, keep them talking, and talking.... Then suddenly just smack 'em right in the face. Kick em about a bit like said before. Don't let them get to you...

Hope you get your well earned compensation.. <_<

Mat

easy way to stop him beating you up. instead of grabbing your bag grab the little shit by the throat (as hard as you possibly can) wrestle him to the ground and kick him about a bit

LMFAO!!!! hahahaha

I say, get the "chav" in a little room, with 4 police men in, chain the "chav" to a chain, and then the police should let you shoot him and punch him n stuff. then he would learn his lesson by far. i know i would :P

<_< :) B) :rolleyes:

I bet you he gets like a £25 fine (N) (N) (N)

im sorry to hear that you wallet got stolen and some kid tried to beat you up, im not all about the fighting now i try to avoid it as much as possible but when it comes to chavs that goes out the window and aslong as i got at least one mate to hold my bike or back me up then il beat the crap

like the other day bunch of us went ridin i was on a fag break and a chav came up to me and asked for a fag i said i aint got none and he wouldnt go away calling me a liar and all that but i kept my cool lol and he left i hate chavs

i say we go to colchester a bunch of us and find this chav when hes on his own and beat the crap out of him and when hes on the floor we like drop and skip on him lol it would be a first

i reckon about 50 of us in a big fat ass mini bus should go down with our bikes for afterwards hunt down any chavs on the own or not.......beat the shit out of them take all there clothes (hahahaha) then we will have paint ball guns aswell......shoot them all and juts give them a right beating. They will soon learn there lesson.

then we go biking........... <_< B) perfect day i would say.

iam fed up of chavs thinking they own the streets hanging around in groups that out number me and my mates....smoking and just calling you for no reason its out of order and a pile of crap really.

chavs have no future and no brain cells............they are just anti-social asbo wankers who are going to spend the rest of the life doing the same scum stuff.

anyway keep on riding guys!! :)

unlucky mate aswell glad you got most of your stuff back and compensation....now go out and beat the guy up

Edited by earsy104

Most of the chavs round here arent that bad compared to what I hear from everywhere else round the country! Its the gypsies that are the worst! Think they own the skatepark etc. When I was bmxing a few years ago, they always used to come up to me and grab the grips and go "oi mate giz a shot on yer bike bey i wont nick it or owt!", I just say f**k off and they normally do because I'm big and "broad shouldered" :) They are pussies really when you stand up to them, at least our chavs are hah. Theres also a few cool ones I guess, those ones actually dont mind people who arent wearing burberry <_<

being mugged is shit - hasn't happened to me since i was a lot younger ( by a yardie with a big knife, we didn't have chavs in those days you see) he took all my money and drugs and scared cack out of me.

So, to minimise the damage .....

Get your bike/expensive stuff insured, dont carry all your important shit in your wallet and if somebody waves a knife at you, do exactly what you're told. With any luck you'll be in a position to go down the police station, report the crime and have it ignored without visiting the hospital on the way.

There's no point ranting on about how hard you'd hit the b*****d afterwards cos if it were true you'd have done it in the first place. Besides the ridiculous reasonable force laws in this country mean you'd probably end up being prosecuted for it.

If u looked at me now you would call me a chav but in essex everyone is a chav (apart from geeks) like you rick last ride in your white rebok classics with a fag in your hand (dont sound good does it)

Yea people i ride with wouldnt fight but i think me a rick mite give it a good old bash lol u no me i got everyone i ride with backs, (but i never give it lip lol)

If u looked at me now you would call me a chav but in essex everyone is a chav (apart from geeks) like you rick last ride in your white rebok classics with a fag in your hand (dont sound good does it)

I Live in Essex and so does Chris the guy who started this topic and Luke the other guy we ride with.

And none of us are remotely chavs. And nor are we war hammer loving geeks.

So bugger of Chav.

Edited by Alex O'Neill

i say that you are a f**king willy! ride basildon or pitsea, tarpots hadleigh and its quite a mission to find some1 you wouldnt call a half chav, you call me a chav and ill f**king rip off your head you dont know me or anything about me so u mite not want to insult me on a publoic forum u cock

Feel really sorry for the guy that got mugged. but whoever it was that said go away chav or whatever- that is well good. Where do you want the blue peter badge delivered to? Nick and Dan etc. in Colchester in Essex aren't remotely chav or geek :-S . ah well.