Guess The Weight!

Hoot

No more replys please. Right i have a list of the nearest people.

Tomturd

The_ferret

Phil18

Corish

Onzaboymark

Pinky@shitbmx

B'mouth trials

Samholmes

Celeb

Rob p

Merlin Rider

Trialsmama

Hulltrialser

Leedstrials

Now ill randomly pick 4! And they are.... Considering last name pick out!... Now im gonna put up my final!

First person out of you four needs to answer this question, Who made the first trials bike???

Edited by Hoot

Now ill randomly pick 4! And they are.... Tomturd, Celeb, Merlin rider and Onzaboymark... Now im gonna put up my final!

First person out of you four needs to answer this question, What year did trials bikeing come about????

That question is unanswerable firstly, and I ain't to keen on that "random" picking to be honest.

Um what was the weight?? looks a bit inconsistant from your choice of people eg. Tomturd put 30lbs and trialsmama put 28lbs yet i'm not on the list and a few others arn't??

Also the random picking is stupid just have a series of questions until you are left with one person :P

and i picked out of how long they have been members for etc! You can pick if you want!

Um how does that work :P the people you have picked seem to have nothing to do with the amount of time they've been on the forum :P i'm confused

Edited by Xdream

No more replys please. Right i have a list of the nearest people.

Tomturd

The_ferret

Phil18

Corish

Onzaboymark

Pinky@shitbmx

B'mouth trials

Samholmes

Celeb

Rob p

Merlin Rider

Trialsmama

Hulltrialser

Leedstrials

Now ill randomly pick 4! And they are.... Considering last name pick out!... Now im gonna put up my final!

First person out of you four needs to answer this question, Who made the first trials bike???

Montessa.

Theres always one person that will spoil everything. It's a real shame. Seems as corish decided to ruin it... Mr monkey is the winner as hes the only one who seems to apreciate it!

Remind me never to do anything like this again, i just thought it would be a great thing to do as it's near christmas and all!

Hoot :P

Edited by Hoot

Nah I'm good for maggies, so you can do something else to give it away :P Maybe give it to someone who don't have a maggie? Or sell it, or something. :P Or maybe I could sell it muahahaha, nah I'm kidding.

lol okay dude thats sound.... Ill maybe give it to someone or something!

Chears dude!

Oh come on stop it!

I will make a question up for the last 4 people.

What brake pads am I running front AND rear?

Closest to guess right wins? easy.

Sorry hoot.

Aright then. We'll do what corish says. nearest person wins straight away!

My only clue is... Neither of them are an expensive pair, and there not the same!

Edited by Hoot

Aright then. We'll do what corish says. nearest person wins straight away!

My only clue is... Neither of them are an expensive pair, and there not the same!

Haha nooooo, its a question from me, who ever guesses right/closest wins your prize not my pads :P

corish

Edit: Ohhh I understand you now, I was saying it about what I'm running on my bike....

Corish

Edited by Corish

Two sets of coolstops 'cause you've just bought a full buid t-pro

Hehe. nope thats only clue your getting. (They are upgraded)

Ok ok ok ok ooooookkkkkkk I give you one more clue. I have either of these pads: Koxx Brown, Koxx red, ZOO!, Plazmatic. They could be same front and back or they could be different pads (E.g. zoo rear koxx front), its up to you what you choose :P