Yes, Another Chav Topic...

Jeza

Got surrounded by 8 chav's tonight when walking home all doing stupid irish accents and they can round asked if i wanted a dvd player (im ill so i kind of coughed out) na sorry mate i already got one, then they asked for my dog i said sorry not for sale and they just walked off

there only out 4 a laff afta all though aint they

And might i ask how i did that and was there actually need for the offensive language

I think i will aswear that with a few of your posts.

Me immature no not really and its not my fault that you farted so much you earned that name and yes the moth is smelly, he stinks of shit.

how about no and ill leave the daft willy bit to you so why dont you shut the f**k up
Edited by tom_wilko

yepp my turn to but in, but this is like the whole Bmxers/26" dirt jumpers. both ride a bike, but bmxers get mardy at 26" riders at there trail, and same vice versa. not saying they all are but you get me. my point is we all ride so shut up and make up, or take your fight somewhere else because your just boring on here to be fair. no1 but you pair or however many there was arguein there are really interested and want to hear you bitch-fest! so chill out and done! now go riddeee!!

!aNT!

Between you two, not the entire forum, and he didn't take it like it was a joke either. So stop fiddling with those cocks.

Thats just the way he is and i dont fiddle with anyones cock except my own thanks

Why is it that Mr Monkey has picked on me ever since i joined the forum has nothing better to do in his life

Why? Do I bully people who haven't done anything? Do I randomly start mocking people? No I don't, I mocked you because of what you said to that other guy.

Yes you do bully people for no reason and why it was none of your business in the first place and ok mabye i shouldnt have posted it in the forum and kept it for msn but oh well.

Hi all,

My mate has recently sprayed his frame.. after having it to ride on for 3 days it was stolen by some chavs, and they have tried to cover it up by spraying it red but whilst fully built, so there is over spray everywhere and you know what chavs are like dont spray one part spray it all!!, therefore i think its chav beating time, anyone else had this problem

Ta (one very pissed of Jeza (Y) )

lmao.... the mojority are pricks............but then again i was doing some stuff on my bike...and they sed its amazing and ofered me a tinny ....lol