Yes, Another Chav Topic...

Jeza

Hi all,

My mate has recently sprayed his frame.. after having it to ride on for 3 days it was stolen by some chavs, and they have tried to cover it up by spraying it red but whilst fully built, so there is over spray everywhere and you know what chavs are like dont spray one part spray it all!!, therefore i think its chav beating time, anyone else had this problem

Ta (one very pissed of Jeza :P )

I dont want it to end in a bitching and violence, but im amazingly annoyed and it ent even my bike and i just wondered it anyone else has encountered this problem, oh and i live in a small town where the chavs ent really that hard makes it all the funnier!

i'm getting more and more annoyed why is it ok to generalize people i wear reebok tracky bottoms because they are warmer than jeans... i listen to hip-hop r&b and the odd bit of club music

does this make me a chav aswell? you cant go and catergorsie people all the time how would you feel if you kept getting called grunger or EMO all the time just because of how you are

people need to get there own minds and stop following others then maybe something can be sorted about THE SELECT FEW arseholes! iv had a full on "goth" try and nick me bike did i come on here to bitch and complain NO!

oggy

I would help you out ben but i dont like these threads and will not risk my validation for it

Anonymous Warned on Yesterday, 07:01 AM

Added to warn level Being overly agressive towards other board members

"you call me a chav and ill f**king rip off your head"

So dont talk to me about this Ben You Chav! :P

i'm getting more and more annoyed why is it ok to generalize people i wear reebok tracky bottoms because they are warmer than jeans... i listen to hip-hop r&b and the odd bit of club music

does this make me a chav aswell? you cant go and catergorsie people all the time how would you feel if you kept getting called grunger or EMO all the time just because of how you are

people need to get there own minds and stop following others then maybe something can be sorted about THE SELECT FEW arseholes! iv had a full on "goth" try and nick me bike did i come on here to bitch and complain NO!

oggy

i agree with you i wear reebok classics, trackiers ect.. but people go by the saying chav asif its the clothes they wear but it aint.. i like the clothers they wear aswell too be honest too.. next thing "your a chav"

yeah me too

they were like,

MUSH LETS AHVE A GO, HOW MUCH WAS IT, blahblahblah

so i just turned round and chinned him, that surely shut him up good and proper!!!

aint had ne probs since then, i now have G-UNIT RESPECT from them!!

HAHA, sorry to hear that though mate :P

ADZ

The chavs round my area aren't that bad realy, i get along with most of them ok but there are the odd few, one of them tried to rob my old mountain bike 9 times lol. Sorry bout your mates bike jeza hope he finds it

there happen to be loads of chavs/neds around my bit, but as it happens im sound with them all so theres not much chance in my bike being nicked

Thats because you are one of the chavs in our area and you go about with the ones that steal peoples bikes.