My Bike (echo Team)

the big B

i wasnt asking for special treatment, i was under the impression that one good post was all it takes. but i guess that wouldnt really make sense. oh well.

when you said you want the cranks, i presume you meant the Bonz ones, right?

cause the other ones are for sale, along with a BB for them. i dont know how forbidden it is to say something is for sale, but im assuming that i wont get in trouble for this. i guess i will learn quickly.

:P-->

QUOTE(the big B @ Nov 22 2005, 11:08 PM)

i dont know how forbidden it is to say something is for sale, but im assuming that i wont get in trouble for this. i guess i will learn quickly.

Thats proberly why your not validated yet it seamed to be going well but then you had to try and sell somthing :P but yeah nice bike mate how much did that set you back? And how much did your cranks cost you i'v never sein them before

:P-->

QUOTE(the big B @ Nov 24 2005, 03:44 PM)

the bike, new, was $1200 (i live in the US). the white industries ENO freewheel was another $95. these new cranks were $165. learn about them at www.bikebonz.com (or maybe its www.bonzbike.com)

Martin- where is your frame cracked?

It has cracked on either side of the bottom bracket shell (2), top of the seat tube on the weld (1), it also snapped on the CNC bit at the chainstay (1), but i got it welded and today i found a crack on the other side of the frame on the CNC bit (1)

New frame soon...

... I hope

(Y)-->

QUOTE(the big B @ Nov 22 2005, 11:08 PM)

i wasnt asking for special treatment, i was under the impression that one good post was all it takes. but i guess that wouldnt really make sense. oh well.

Believe me man it takes one hell of alot more posts than 1 to get validated, im starting to think its the thing of legends.