200 Mm Front Disk

zoo p

i was looking on tarty bikes earlier and i saw the disk enlargment bits, and i want some more bite from my mono trials so i want to go for the 200mm conversion, but the only thing i'm bothered about is how it will look on the bike, i don't want it to look stupidly big! so does anyone have a picture of a 200mm disk on a stock, it would be greatly appreciated if you could post it on this topic or add me on msn ( adamheason@hotmail.com ) and send it to me,

thanks all

To be honest, my disc's 203mm on a mod, and it doesn't look 'stupidly big' to me? People comment on it, but it's like not much bigger than a 185mm, is it? Just under 10mm on each side, which is bugger all, really.

Just go for it. You won't notice the difference lookswise, and it'll work better. Where's the drawback? Seatless bikes look stupid anyway, but you still (probably?) ride one of them? (Y)

My mate has a 200mm disc and to be honest it does look rather stupid, not something that i would have on my bike

But they don't look stupid (Y) It's only 7.5mm larger radius max than a 185mm disc, and you just don't notice it unless you specifically look out for the rotor size, and if you do, that's a bit sad, really?

To be honest, my disc's 203mm on a mod, and it doesn't look 'stupidly big' to me? People comment on it, but it's like not much bigger than a 185mm, is it? Just under 10mm on each side, which is bugger all, really.

Just go for it. You won't notice the difference lookswise, and it'll work better. Where's the drawback? Seatless bikes look stupid anyway, but you still (probably?) ride one of them? (Y)

What brake do you run 203mm on? And where did you get the adaptor from?

Thanks.

Ollie.