X-box 360

rickyb

I know that, thats why I was asking if any one knew if there was somewere still selling them :ermm:

having a look on e-bay i dont think im gunna even bid on one have you see the prices? starting bid £500 money hungry b-stards :ermm:

rickyb

Why do you want and X-box 360, you could buy stuff for your bike instead! all they do is make you fat and jumpy (god bless my friend who played doom 3 so much he jumps at anything...)

Trials isn't the only thing in life you know. And would be fun when it's raining or when you can't be arsed riding.

rickyb

to llama kid

No it doesnt, your lying. Anyways it doesn't matter he spelt bonfire wrongly, unless "bomfire" is another name for bonfire.

Sorry to take a slash on your bomfire

Llama kid? Watch yourself :ermm:

And so what he made a spelling mistake, unless you speak perfect English and type every word of every day sometimes you spell things more like they sound than they are spelt. It's spelt "Doesn't" by the way. We use apostrophes when speak the Queen's :ermm:

I actually edited that before you posted so MEH.

"I've been on the forum long enough to know you aren't the Queen, and ever heard of a capital letter?"

45 minutes!!!

You edited it so what? You should get things right first time, and stop trying to drag me down to your level so I can thrash you with my experience. :ermm: