Indoor Trial Cancelled-plymouth Ride December 18th

Prawny Baby

Keepin it real with BT homie! :P

May get my old Extra Special For Robert off that kid and build him back up B) :)

Cant wait, hope it dont piss down like the last ride :) We'll have to be hardcore all weather riders

Pegs its actually a Extra Special 4 Robert! hehe

:D

Steve

Keepin it real with BT homie! B)

May get my old Extra Special For Robert off that kid and build him back up :D :)

Cant wait, hope it dont piss down like the last ride :) We'll have to be hardcore all weather riders

Is the BT dead then?

Looks like a good turnout, am looking forward to it muchly.

Rich

Go on peggs, build up the street beast B) i may have a chance of beating u at taps then.........

If i am used to the control by then.....

Adam

1. yea right :)

2. thats NO excuse..... best ride i ever had on my bt was the first :) so dont make excuses.....

ill be back on the rex by then chappies..... may build up my rear tryall rim so i can kill it on some meaty dropgaps :D:D:D ill be bringing my hammer to hammer stuff back into shape..... i wholy intend to RINSE plymouth this time around..... come rain or shine!

You can take some nice pictures of me again B)

Joe and Andrei are coming :$

tuppers ;) you've changed your name to something a little more sensible.....

blimey B)

theres gona be so many people with cameras that noones gona ride :P

EDIT: whiteboys control is officially OLD ALREADY!!!!!

first nights ride:

Lets be practical, most frames are gonna dent, all dependant on force, angle and point of impact! :turned:

But echos are genrally rather solid! (Y)

I cant wait till sunday! i do hope me and prawn sucssed in our little (little my ass) task we have set our selfs? :P

Cheers Steve

ill be there.....

supporting the cam corder by the looks of things.....

ive just disslocated my shoulder on the way home from an awesome ride in pompey! so to be honest, im SERIOUSLY PISSED OFF!!!!

luckily it just popped out and straight back in again..... im off to A&E in the morning..... seriously hoping its not too bad. although from what people have told me, i get the impression ill just be filming stuff on sunday..... and for the next 6 weeks perhaps....

::'(:

*cries himself to sleep* -life just isnt fair

ill be there.....

supporting the cam corder by the looks of things.....

ive just disslocated my shoulder on the way home from an awesome ride in pompey! so to be honest, im SERIOUSLY PISSED OFF!!!!

luckily it just popped out and straight back in again..... im off to A&E in the morning..... seriously hoping its not too bad. although from what people have told me, i get the impression ill just be filming stuff on sunday..... and for the next 6 weeks perhaps....

::'(:

*cries himself to sleep* -life just isnt fair

Oh shit your muppet!

6 weeks minimum! You know James my cousin well he did exactly the same as you nearly a year ago and he's still having probelems :( just go straight to a Sports docter screw hospital they are a waste of time! thats the mistake James made and he wasted a year of riding because of it!

that really is not fair :(

I'm talking to nick now and he's fine. The brutal idiot managed to reset his own shoulder within a few seconds of doing it and should be alright now SO LONG AS HE RESTS IT FOR A WEEK AND GOES TO A&E!!!

Not sure about big drop gaps, but he should be OK. (Y)

Am looking forward to this weekend a lot people. See y'all there.

Rich

At the mojo it dosent look like i'll be having saturday off work because woolworths are wankers :angry:

And as Steve etc are going on sat to ride natty and then goin to plymouth from there, I dont know how the feck im gonna get there, shite!

ummmm, gotta talk to the manager later.

Report back (Y)