American Dad

boon racoon

I'm totally hooked on this right now. I've got all bar the last 2 episodes and watched them so many times. I just find it absolutely piss funny to watch. It's great..better than Family Guy IMO (I can't stand all the flashbacks/"remember the time when i..." every 2 seconds)

anyone else a fan?!

:P

Im hooked, downloaded up to the current season two episode its just.. so f**king good. The humour is spot on for everything ughhh i just love it i actually do laugh at my computer screen.. not just one of these lol things.. a proper crying of laughter. It beats family guy easily it beats everything infact...

good morning usa

i can remeber seeing the first one when i was in brighton for the backyard jam me and some mates all stayed in to watch it, was well worth it.

i properly loved family guy but this is so much better so many things just make me piss whilst watching it its unreal.

I like this programme alot and I have only seen one episode! I was almost crying with laughter when he was trying to kill the squirrel to jog his wife's memory for like 10 minutes!

Family Guy does rule though-new series is bloody brilliant, ROCK LOBSTER!

Tom

I don't like it much. I like some of the ideas in it, but it's just not as funny as family guy, not by a long way.

(I can't stand all the flashbacks/"remember the time when i..." every 2 seconds)

That's the reason I like family guy better. The randomness of it, you never know what's next.

Still, both are better than the simpsons.

I like this programme alot and I have only seen one episode! I was almost crying with laughter when he was trying to kill the squirrel to jog his wife's memory for like 10 minutes!

Family Guy does rule though-new series is bloody brilliant, ROCK LOBSTER!

Tom

we went to the beach, everyone had matching towels :$

etc

but it wasnt a rock! it was a rock lobster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!