Illusion

munkee

Look at this picture for a few seconds.. then walk away from your screen, they switch places

http://img409.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tt9xf.png

Ok im not being retarded here am i? but didnt i explain exactly the movements your supposed to do? ...ive quoted myself just to make sure here...

Step 1 was clearly... look at the picture for a few seconds... .. hopefully in this time you will actually NOTICE what your seeing? you know.. 2 faces.. looking at you? no?? then try again and open your eyes

Step 2 i beleive this says.. walk away from your screen.. i.e... get out of the chair.. and physically move from the screen? i dont know.. crazy thought.. maybe try it..

Step 3.. infact this tells you whats going to happen... my god.. i think i just discovered the meaning of life...

Well er yeah, wasnt totally clear.

'walk away from the screen'.... eh? ok but what will that do, walking away from it requires turning around, getting up and walking.. when do you stop?

so wouldnt call it exact at all, you missed out the key bit of still having to look at the screen. "... then look at the screen from a couple of metres back" would have done.

Anyway, yeah. nice.

Well er yeah, wasnt totally clear.

'walk away from the screen'.... eh? ok but what will that do, walking away from it requires turning around, getting up and walking.. when do you stop?

so wouldnt call it exact at all, you missed out the key bit of still having to look at the screen. "... then look at the screen from a couple of metres back" would have done.

Anyway, yeah. nice.

Thank you sir twat the 4th for clearing up the error that amazingly seems to have confused everyone on the forum.